GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
if you want samples all my recordings are done solely with guitar rig, i like it a lot.

Edit: prodominantly done with orange amp sound, some with the lead 800, but tbh it doesnt sound as good as the orange.
Last edited by stephen_rettie at Aug 9, 2009,
I much prefer Amplitube X-GEAR.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by soloXshredder
hate to do this but...... bump

why did you do this? its against the rules and will get your thread closed, jesus you just got 2 answers, delete that post and be patient in the future.
guitar rig is great. kind of pricey for software when all you really need is a stereo cable to plug into your computer... good thing THE authorities keep PIRATEs who illegally download programs at BAY.
Quote by stephen_rettie
if you want samples all my recordings are done solely with guitar rig, i like it a lot.

Edit: prodominantly done with orange amp sound, some with the lead 800, but tbh it doesnt sound as good as the orange.

dude, those recordings were made with guitar rig?? thats amazing, i was under the impression that things like that were crap
this isnt as good as studio stuff, but its not as bad as people make it out to be, and to untrained ears, it wont make a difference, mind tellin me which guitar rig u used exactly?
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
It is as good as the studio stuff
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
stuff in my profile's also GuitarRig, if you wanted to hear more random samples and sh!t
Quote by soloXshredder
dude, those recordings were made with guitar rig?? thats amazing, i was under the impression that things like that were crap
this isnt as good as studio stuff, but its not as bad as people make it out to be, and to untrained ears, it wont make a difference, mind tellin me which guitar rig u used exactly?

for everything but final battle and the lead in leviathan i used the orange amp, with a tubescreamer, some other effects in other places. I didnt master any of them and I'm sure I can make some of them sound far better now that i have some experience.
best purchase ive made in a while, i like having any effect and a lot of amps at hand.
Its not perfect, without the orange amp id be less keen, the mesa one doesnt sound good at all to me and I wish I could afford the other amp models like the soldano, but ya I think it sounds good.
wats the difference between all guitar rigs, besides that there are more amps or cabs or watever?
and do they all have the same quality?
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Quote by bucketmark
This is Amplitube, crappy recording/quality but man this thing sounds brutal IRL. This was just using my amp as a speaker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62di5PIvjzo

dayum dude, is this the free amplitude? me wants.
There's a free Amplitube?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
doubt it, in the comments he said that it was the stealth pedal
which is at least to me the coolest interface, but i think guitar rig is better

EDIT: the stealth is 200$ i think
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
I am the guy in the video.. I have guitar rig and i prefer amplitube so much more, so much easier to fine a great tone and much more user friendly interface.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
which is the best guitar rig for under 200$ or should i go with the stealth
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Quote by bucketmark
There's a free Amplitube?

ya just looked it up, pretty barebones though, i honestly dont know ive only tried guitar rig. if bucket says he prefers amplitube and can get that heavy ass tone (something i cant seem to do with GR, as the mesa model is too buzzy imo.)
id say go amplitube.
This isn't the heaviest sound but a basic idea -
http://www.myspace.com/xnegatronx - listen to The Used cover, they're just a joke band but that tone is all Amplitube.

Also - http://www.myspace.com/polaritytunes - A Groove is Amplitube.

yes.. my brother is in all those bands - i am not trying to promote them just giving you an idea of tone.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Last edited by bucketmark at Aug 9, 2009,