Page 1 of 3
"Finished showering, so I'm pretty much just naked"

GO!!!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
wat
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
what are you wearing?
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
If it's an attractive chick: "That's hot"

If it's a dude: "Why are you telling me this?"
dont move be there in 5 mins?

if its a girl
Guitars: Schecter Hellraiser C-1 , Gibson Gothic Explorer
Amp: Marshall Valvestate 2000 AVT 100w
I hope this is a secret invite to the pants party. Oh extrememetal you tease!
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Do you mean that you're finished washing away the materialistic pretensions and problems that we burden ourselves with in this modern workaday rat race like so much mud from the body of your soul which has now been left naked, exposed and vulnerable, waiting to be dried of its natural state of sorrow and clothed in a protective shell from the cold crippling loneliness in which we're forced to live?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Do you mean that you're finished washing away the materialistic pretensions and problems that we burden ourselves with in this modern workaday rat race like so much mud from the body of your soul which has now been left naked, exposed and vulnerable, waiting to be dried of its natural state of sorrow and clothed in a protective shell from the cold crippling loneliness in which we're forced to live?

um, way to much thought put into that lmao
Guitars: Schecter Hellraiser C-1 , Gibson Gothic Explorer
Amp: Marshall Valvestate 2000 AVT 100w
Quote by Ur all $h1t

I find your theory rather shallow and pedantic.
If it's a chick you could just refer her to me.

Edit: If it's an attractive chick.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by Ur all $h1t

tl;dr: emo wank.
Quote by Colgate Total
"Same."
-Chick Corea
Quote by ccam555

What?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
"are you coming on to me?"
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Ur all $h1t

fail
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Quote by crazy8rgood

I find your face rather shallow and pedantic.
RIP CHUCK 13/12
RIP DIME 08/12
RIP ALEXI 12/12/08

FEAR OF THE MARK, I love you!!

This isn't a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom, never forget that - Bill Hicks
Quote by crazy8rgood

hm. yes. i agree. shallow and pedantic.
Quote by metalocalypse21
I find your face rather shallow and pedantic.

You don't do this right.

Quote by Wylde14
hm. yes. i agree. shallow and pedantic.

Homeboy Wylde knows what's up.
Quote by ccam555

if he then proceeded to cut his wrists yes it was. but he didnt... so no it wasnt.

and it was one ****ing paragraph, doesnt require a tl;dr
I find rather face pedantic shallow and.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
"wish I had an excuse for being naked"
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by RedDemon502
um, way to much thought put into that lmao

But must we then ask ourselves, as a society, is it possible to put too much thought into "that". Do we really over-think our mundane problems or is that a smokescreen that we fool ourselves with to hide the fact that in reality we under think our lives. We consider the world mundane and as a result go through our lives in a sophoric state, like a junkie just after getting his fix. Should we perhaps begin t put more thought into everything we do, and perhaps as a result heighten our experience of life and thus find the in built beauty in the previously mundane?
When was the last time you noticed the sunrise on your way to work?
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
When you gonna let me tap that?
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by crazy8rgood
You don't do this right.

.....I....Don't???
RIP CHUCK 13/12
RIP DIME 08/12
RIP ALEXI 12/12/08

FEAR OF THE MARK, I love you!!

This isn't a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom, never forget that - Bill Hicks
lul u usd mundane 2ice u dnt no ne ova wrds lol
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
What do you mean by "pretty much naked"

I'm thinking, shower, rain, wellies....?
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by Ur all $h1t
But must we then ask ourselves, as a society, is it possible to put too much thought into "that". Do we really over-think our mundane problems or is that a smokescreen that we fool ourselves with to hide the fact that in reality we under think our lives. We consider the world mundane and as a result go through our lives in a sophoric state, like a junkie just after getting his fix. Should we perhaps begin t put more thought into everything we do, and perhaps as a result heighten our experience of life and thus find the in built beauty in the previously mundane?
At this point, I can't tell whether you're joking or not.
-Chick Corea
Quote by crazy8rgood
You don't do this right.

yeeuuhh
Quote by Ur all $h1t

You're ok, $h!tbag.
Quote by CTFOD
lul u usd mundane 2ice u dnt no ne ova wrds lol

Perhaps you missed the subtle irony in that my overuse of the word mundane makes the very word itself become the essence of that which it is designed to express.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Page 1 of 3