Yep. You should be fine. Playing bass on a guitar amp is a different matter. Please don't do that It won't sound great though

EDIT: ^ on the same answer
I like Beans.

Quote by Hypnotisation
Throw away old strings? Are you kidding me? They're the only thing that can strangle unicorns!

BE AFRAID OF THE MODIFIED BEAR!

I know I am
Last edited by chordios at Aug 9, 2009,
guitars through bass amps sound wonderfully clean as long as your bass amp isn't a piece of ****.
the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
Josh Homme from qotsa used to do this, especially in the Kyuss days. Its a good tactic if you like to tune down the guitar.

As for going the other way. While I wouldn't reccomend it, any modern guitar amp (especially solid state amps) shouldn't have a problem.
alot of people have used fender bassmans as guitar amps. marshall and traynor based their first amps off the bassman.
Bassman's are bass amps?

There is a bass amp made by Fender called the Bassman - but I swear the ones used by guitarists are guitar not bass amps

If it's true I suppose we learn something new everyday
I like Beans.

Quote by Hypnotisation
Throw away old strings? Are you kidding me? They're the only thing that can strangle unicorns!

BE AFRAID OF THE MODIFIED BEAR!

I know I am
Quote by chordios
Bassman's are bass amps?

There is a bass amp made by Fender called the Bassman - but I swear the ones used by guitarists are guitar not bass amps

If it's true I suppose we learn something new everyday

Yes, the real bassman is a bass amp, along with all the amps that copied it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not