Im going to get a new amp soon, but I don't know which one to get.

My budget is around £200-250.

I'm looking for an amp that will be used for bedroom playing, but can also be used for band practice if I join a band in the future.

I've been playing for about a year and half now and I play mainly Punk, Ska, Hard Rock, and Alt Rock.

I will be using an Epiphone Special II and a Zoom G2.1u effects pedal with the amp.

I was thinking about either a Roland Cube 60, or a Fender Super Champ XD, but I'm open to other suggestions, as long as they're within budget.
If you are only going to be using it for bedroom practices then I definitely wouldn't reccommend getting any more than 40 watts (solid-state) but if there is a realistic chance of playing in a band I would say 30-40 watts solid state should be sufficient and 15-30 tube watts should be ok.

If I were you I would save up a little more and get a valve amp. Laneys are good value over here. (but I don't know much about them) Maybe even go down the modelling route - Line 6 Flextones are good value.
I like Beans.

Quote by Hypnotisation
Throw away old strings? Are you kidding me? They're the only thing that can strangle unicorns!

BE AFRAID OF THE MODIFIED BEAR!

I know I am
The Fender Super Champ XD is a 15W valve amp (I think).

I'm quite attracted to it, but I have concerns as to how good it is for Punk and Hard Rock.
Well - the good thing with Fender amps is their clean tone is good so you can use it as a base for your other sounds. In other words pedals could do your distortions - plus the wattage on the super champ is relatively low so if your neighbours are nice you might be able to crank it too. A definite plus.
I like Beans.

Quote by Hypnotisation
Throw away old strings? Are you kidding me? They're the only thing that can strangle unicorns!

BE AFRAID OF THE MODIFIED BEAR!

I know I am
VOX VALVETRONIX VT-30

the solution to all your probs.
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
The SCXD is a great choice. The voicing adds a lot more tones than your standard Fender clean.