Vocals would be amazing... But unfortunantly ours quit the day before we were set to record. :c(
So if anyone in the austin/roundrock/pflugerville area is interested in doing vocals, shoot us a message!
new blog is up for anyone interested in vocals.
Hope you enjoy the demo!

TOA
i can dig it. the drums are awesome, cool riffs. has everything it needs exept vocals!
It'd be pretty bithchin with vocals. It was kind of long (possibly due to the lack of vocals) and the slams were a little far between for me.

C4C on my slam band?

www.myspace.com/projectterrorslam

Coincidentally I'm also looking for a vocalist. Add me and let me know when you guys have one.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
You guys are really good man!Lots of good grooves. Nice to see slam is still alive. :c)
Hope yall get a good vocalist. (which will be tough to find)

TOA
Thanks man. And it's just me. I'm keeping it online so it doesn't matter where the vocalist lives. I'm pretty sure I've found the guy already. Just waiting for a couple more submissions.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Ah nice! Just lemme know when you get a vocalist. We are auditioning a dude on friday and he seems really promising.
Update: New track is up!!! let us know what you think!
Thanks!

TOA
Update: Just letting all you dudes following us on UG, we are having the final vocalist auditions next week! So we should have vocals on our tracks within the next month.
In the mean time though, we would love some criticism on our newest track or the old one. What can we do to make it better? what did we do right? (if anything) Both would be so appreciated. :c)

TOA
"Christian Death Slam" is really a genre? I'm sorry but that's just...ugh wow.

anyway i will say the music is very, very well orchastrated... but it's in no way Technical.
Guitars:
ESP Kirk Hammet KH-2 (The real deal )
Gibson 1979 L.E. Explorer
Gibson SG Standard - FOR SALE
ESP LTD DJ-600 - FOR SALE
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 Kerry King Signature Half Stack
Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65
yea I can see that. When I posted this thread we were going to move in a tech direction. But now we are kinda sticking with the slamcore kinda thing. With some tech parts thrown in. But whats wrong with christian slam?

TOA