Well Pit, my cherished guitar fell off my strap while i was playing and the neck broke into two pieces, i feel like crying! Ha. It was an Ibanez ART and i feel like burning my straps, i guess i should have invested in strap locks....
But fortunately, my father is gracious enough to let me get a new guitar, tomorrow!
so Pit, this isnt just a blog post, i want to know what your opinions are on what guitar i should get. 600 is probably as much as he will spend, because this guitar was only 350. (US dollar).
much help appreciated, and please, no Fender suggestions, and no Wangcaster.
i play blues-metal genre
pics?

i know u said no fender suggestions but get a fender mexi strat.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Last edited by Fenderhippie69 at Aug 9, 2009,
Is it a bolt on neck? If so, just go to warmoth.com and get a new one.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
straplocks are probably good buy too.
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
Quote by dr.rock666
Well Pit, my cherished guitar fell off my strap while i was playing and the neck broke into two pieces, i feel like crying! Ha. It was an Ibanez ART and i feel like burning my straps, i guess i should have invested in strap locks....
But fortunately, my father is gracious enough to let me get a new guitar, tomorrow!
so Pit, this isnt just a blog post, i want to know what your opinions are on what guitar i should get. 600 is probably as much as he will spend, because this guitar was only 350. (US dollar).
much help appreciated, and please, no Fender suggestions, and no Wangcaster.
i play blues-metal genre

Woa I have the ART300, green, what one did you have?
Blues metal? Like both at once
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?