I'm from Aussie land and was wondering what are some REALLY cheap wireless systems? I'd like one because when I gig i let out a lot of anger and energy on stage and don't wanna make a fool of myself tripping over my cord n' stuff..

Thanks in advance.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Your going to look more of a fool because your tone is going to suck. You really have to shell out a decent amount of money when you buy a wireless system. How big of gig's are you playing that you worry about tripping on wires?
N00b
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Fr
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Seymour Duncans
Avalon Gold series acoustic
ESP LTD 7-string

Amp:
Marshall 100DFX
Peavey Valveking 212

Effects:
Boss GT-10
They're small gigs, stages aren't big at all.. hardly any space.
I play hardcore punk so tone isn't much of a matter
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I would if i was American
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
A wireless system is not needed until playing venues that are large. You are wasting your money IMO.

And like said, you need to pay a lot of money to get a wireless system that doesn't suck tone. If you skimp out and get a cheap one, your tone will suffer badly.
I just would rather not trip and destroy everything, but whateverrrrrrrrrr thanks boys.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
If you need a cheap wireless system, then just go to your local guitar store, ask them for the cheapest one.
Local guitar stores where i live are Faggots
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
cheap wireless = huge amounts of interference. my buddy was so proud of his wireless until we started playing a concert, and the sound of a christian rock station dominated his sound.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I see.. well I'll just try be more careful.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Well at least you have some common ground then? Jk But seriously it shouldn't be a problem I do fine with a (I believe not sure) 16ft cable. Has it happened before?
Once, i just go absolutely bonkers on stage, nothing holds me back
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
HAHA well since NO ONES answering your question.... Samson Stage 5 wireless guitar system... $120 CDN.

i LOVE mine, doesn`t really effect the tone, whatever it does suck, just EQ back on the amp, i hate being held back by cords. Wireless systems RULE!!!

never had any of the problems these guys are saying. oh and it`s good up to about 50 ft b4 it starts breaking up.

my only complaint is it eats the batterys pretty fast, so buy good ones.
I'm thinking about getting a really good wireless setup, mostly because the amount of cabling I require is reaching 50-ish feet unless I want to hide behind my amp in a corner like Brian May (<3) and I'd really rather not use a noise gate.

Wireless and Midi switching would decrease my cabling to less than 10 feet for the whole pedalboard and amp.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
i just wanna do spins n Shit haha
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.