Just wait till you get it, play it for awhile then you can decide what you need
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
What until you know for sure what you really want, then you'll make the right choice.
Decimator.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
ESSENTIAL, none.

If you have a good amp with good enough distortion, clean, and drive, you dont really need any.

Effects ill use when i get my New amp is probably just a delay and noise gate/EQ, POSSIBLY a wah [dont really use one enough, though]
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
you dont really NEED any pedals, if you have a good enough amp. With that said, some pedals can improve your playing tone.
I'd say in order of importance (for me):
Overdrive
Noise gate
Delay
Chorus (for me anyways. I use cleans a bit, and I like to chorus it. Some leads need chorus too)
Wah
Phaser
Flanger
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
A noise gate because high gain amps are usually noisy, and possibly an EQ Pedal if you want to tweak your tone.

That's all the pedals you really NEED IMO.
Radial Bone OD/Disto. pedals....they kick ass, i just recently bought the Radial Texas Bone and the tone you get on it is great, theres about 4 or 5 different ones like some British bone and a Hollywood bone thing......id say look into them!!
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
I hear the lows on that amp can be a bit flabby you aren't careful. An eq and overdrive would probably tighten up the sound. As far other stuff, it's up to you.