definetly. a guitar store is one of my most visited sites. i know the specs of every guitar in my local shop, and my uncle owns a shop near by that sells original not reissue, 57 strats.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
im always trying to get new pedals and shi..
so yeah i guess i am
Gear
Fender MIM strat
Epiphone G-400 in white (yeah i know, fuck you i like it)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Roland Micro Cube
EHX Big Muff
Danelectro Cool Cat Distortion
EHX Nano Small Stone
Boss DD-3 Delay
Vox V847-A Wah
Radial London Bones
love gear, cept i cant afford jack shiat
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I've spent a lot of money on gear but I've found my perfect set up so I see no need to change things around anymore.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
i am always trying to find stuff i haven't played, there is alot of it
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by Loves Me Trike
I've spend easily over 10,000 on guitar gear

10,000 what? YEN? Dollars? Bananas?
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I talk to non guitar people about gear until I realize they don't know what I'm talking about, usually three to four days after the conversation has started.

I surf the gear forum on this site religiously.

I could name 50 amps off the top of my head I want.

I build and modify gear.

Tone is more important to me than playing (well, maybe they're even)

Nah, I'm not a gear head.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
I talk to non guitar people about gear until I realize they don't know what I'm talking about, usually three to four days after the conversation has started.

I surf the gear forum on this site religiously.

I could name 50 amps off the top of my head I want.

I build and modify gear.

Tone is more important to me than playing (well, maybe they're even)

Nah, I'm not a gear head.

Minus those 2 that are bolded that's pretty much me. I don't just talk about gear with people I talk about anything music related. One day I was discussing the circle of fifths with my step-mother for 45 minutes when I realized, she knew nothing about music theory. I also told her about the difference between the difference between single coil and humbuckers, and what semi hollow and hollow guitar's do to your tone.
Last edited by cornmancer at Aug 9, 2009,
Everytime I buy something new, 10 minutes later I already want to try out something else. The new purchase may or may not be good, either way, its a sickness.
But i'd love to learn how to build pedals/amps.. that's a dream of mine
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
But i'd love to learn how to build pedals/amps.. that's a dream of mine

Watch a soldering tutorial and buy something from byoc and make sure to get the confidence booster. Building pedals is super easy and tons of fun.

Also, if you can solder you can modify amps as well. A little trickier and much more dangerous, but ultimately very fun. Guitars are great to modify too, good thing about the is the pickups are the only expensive part you can damage as far as electronics go, everything else is cheap to replace if you fry it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Last edited by Kevin Saale at Aug 10, 2009,
Quote by Kevin Saale
Watch a soldering tutorial and buy something from byoc and make sure to get the confidence booster. Building pedals is super easy and tons of fun.

Okay thanks alot! I'll put it on my birthday list Okay that stuff just looks way to complicated for me.. haha
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Last edited by bucketmark at Aug 10, 2009,
maybe a bit.

Playing is still by far the most important aspect IMO, since it's no fun to have great gear and not be able to get the most out of it. However, getting to try new gear is definitely part of the hobby for me. I plan on getting my feet wet building a couple kit amps in the next year or so too.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids