The title is exactly what this is. Doesn't it just bug you when a plot makes no sense at all whatsoever?

My cartoon episode plot made no sense...

So the other day I was watching King of the Hill...

It's the episode where Hank discovers using these tiny white rock as fish bait, lets him catch many fish. And all his friends are like whoa! no way!

So later in the episode, Hank gets caught buying these white rocks from a crack dealer. Hank goes to court and he says he had no idea they were crack.

The judge settles and says "If you can catch a fish with your crack rocks, you're free to go."

So they go fishing and after 6 hours and not catching a single fish with the crack rock, Hank puts a worm on his hook. Dale tries to talk him out of it. They aren't whispering by any means and the judge is no more than 3 feet away. After a few minutes, he catches a very tiny fish and Hank is free.

Here's what doesn't make sense:

Why didn't the little bottles of crack cost more money? There were at least a dozen crack rocks in the bottle, that would be more than a gram. A gram of crack costs around $150-$300.

Why did he use them as fish bait in the first place?

If the fish liked it so much the first time, how come when he went back with the judge and couldn't catch a single fish. The fish should have been addicted, if not dead from the crack, so they would want more if addicted.

Why did the judge not see the worm on the end of the hook after Hank caught the fish?

That's all I have.

Go nuts.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n

Because Dale told him to go look for a guy named Jack selling bait in that neighborhood. Hank saw someone selling stuff, called him jack, but the dealer just replied something-jack and sold him stuff.

EDIT: Well the name is either jack or jim, I don't recall properly.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Last edited by rock.freak667 at Aug 9, 2009,
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
1. Crack is inexpensive.

2. He was told to look for Jim who sells good bait. The drug dealer said he was Jim, Hank assumed it was the Jim who sold good bait.

3. Maybe the show's writers didn't understand addiction

4. It's convenient for the storyline.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Hank never seemed to be the sharpest tool in the shed that's for sure. I must have missed something in the episode.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
The title is exactly what this is. Doesn't it just bug you when a plot makes no sense at all whatsoever?

My cartoon episode plot made no sense...

So the other day I was watching King of the Hill...

It's the episode where Hank discovers using these tiny white rock as fish bait, lets him catch many fish. And all his friends are like whoa! no way!

So later in the episode, Hank gets caught buying these white rocks from a crack dealer. Hank goes to court and he says he had no idea they were crack.

The judge settles and says "If you can catch a fish with your crack rocks, you're free to go."

So they go fishing and after 6 hours and not catching a single fish with the crack rock, Hank puts a worm on his hook. Dale tries to talk him out of it. They aren't whispering by any means and the judge is no more than 3 feet away. After a few minutes, he catches a very tiny fish and Hank is free.

Here's what doesn't make sense:

Why didn't the little bottles of crack cost more money? There were at least a dozen crack rocks in the bottle, that would be more than a gram. A gram of crack costs around $150-$300.

If the fish liked it so much the first time, how come when he went back with the judge and couldn't catch a single fish. The fish should have been addicted, if not dead from the crack, so they would want more if addicted.

Why did the judge not see the worm on the end of the hook after Hank caught the fish?

That's all I have.

Go nuts.

My question: Why did you analyze an episode of King of the Hill? Are you that bored?

And did you really have to bring it here? I'm in the Pit, which means my time is very valuable.

Fail.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
Quote by Karvid
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

I WAS PHONE.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by im not mental
(Invalid img)
/thread

What's not to understand? Babe lifts open hood, babe looks at car, other stuff happens.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
I was really bored. And I was sitting playing guitar, thinking about that king of the hill episode.

I dunno, I thought it would make a good thread and discussion. Don't hateee.

Megan Fox is a dude, btw. Anything with her on it gives me nightmares.
Last edited by r0ckth3d34n at Aug 9, 2009,
Quote by Karvid
What's not to understand? Babe lifts open hood, babe looks at car, other stuff happens.

that was actually the first one.
Go Veg.
Quote by im not mental
that was actually the first one.

Fine.

Babe is on motorcycle, something goes kaboom.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
Fine.

Babe is on motorcycle, something goes kaboom.

It is Michael Bay.....

"What if a motorcycle jumped over an exploding car and was all like BROOOWWWWWW BOOM!!! CRASHH!!!"

'Get him outta here.'
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
I was really bored. And I was sitting playing guitar, thinking about that king of the hill episode.

I dunno, I thought it would make a good thread and discussion. Don't hateee.

Megan Fox is a dude, btw. Anything with her on it gives me nightmares.

Dude.. I'm totally gonna agree with you. Calling her a dude is a bit too far though. I can't stand her. She looks like her skin is sticky and her face looks masculine. Add that to being a total *****. I seriously thought I was the only dude around who thought she's unattractive.

That being said..... I'd still hit that

you obviously didn't watch the whole episode, or you weren't paying attention. Hank went to the local bait-shop, but it was closing down due to the lower prices of the Mega Low Mart. The owner of the shop suggested that Hank go get bait from a guy named Jack who sold it out of his truck. Hank accidentally approaches a crack dealer instead, and the dealer responds when Hank calls him Jack, thinking it's slang. Hank has much success with the crack rocks, as the fish become addicted to them. However, he fishes so much with them in the same pond that the fish get used to the drug and don't want it anymore. After going back to the dealer for a stronger drug, hank gets caught by the police.

If you'd paid attention to the episode, you'd be worrying about the more logical flaw of why Hank didn't just go to a different fishing spot with the judge.
Any episode of family guy. Not trying to hate on the show. I think some parts of it are funny, but none of the episodes have anything that resembles a coherent plot.