Page 1 of 3
Does anyone else feel that they wasted their summer?

Since I live on a farm, my dad told me I should stay home and work with him. And so I worked pretty much every day. Without seeing my friends hardly at all. And without getting paid.

It makes me wonder. Why am I even living for this?

Next summer I'm getting a real job someplace. **** living with your parents.
Mine was a giant waste.

I wasted all my time getting a girl to like me, only to be friendzoned.

/emo
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I pretty much waste all my summers playing video games and watching movies, every year I make big plans to always be doing something but I never really do. Oh well.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by geetarguy13
Does anyone else feel that they wasted their summer?

Since I live on a farm, my dad told me I should stay home and work with him. And so I worked pretty much every day. Without seeing my friends hardly at all. And without getting paid.

It makes me wonder. Why am I even living for this?

Next summer I'm getting a real job someplace. **** living with your parents.

YES
Mine was ok, got my first kiss, first gf, got drunk for the first time.

Pretty cool summer.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

This has actually been one of the most action-packed summers for me. The only thing that ****ed it up recently is the bearings in my motor in my car are burnt, so I don't have a car for now.
Quote by zippidyduda
Mine was a giant waste.

/emo

aw, that's just terrible.

well, i've had an enjoyable summer before college. i wish i would've done some different things, but i don't mind too much.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
was on strike with my one job til the beginning of august. It was an interesting experience. Didn't have any big summer romances though (n). Also went p north for a week, and am getting my first tattoo in a couple days.
I've been waiting for the end of this summer since it started. I want to get back to school and graduate so I can move on to bigger and better things.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by im not mental
concerts
no work
summer school
getting stoned

i'd say mine was satisfactory.

This. Plus, I got my license!
yeah i wasted mine too, but theres still 2 weeks left for me, so maybe i can make up for it, seems like others had good times though
went to jail for the first month of it but. other than that :/ finally got to ride my motorcycle legally
and to make you feel better my friend got sentenced to a year in jail during the begining of summer and it was also his 21st b-day.
Pretty much wasted mine, yeah

None of my mates have offered to meet up or anything, and I'm crap arranging stuff like that, so I've stayed in and have only gone into town a couple of times, mainly just to pick up guitar strings and such.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Woke up after 3:00 PM every day for this whole summer.

As good as summer can be, imo.
I watched 8 seasons of Scrubs in a month and a half.
Yes I wasted my summer. Do I care? Hell no.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by thankyougermany
I've been waiting for the end of this summer since it started. I want to get back to school and graduate so I can move on to bigger and better things.

Pretty much same for me. But I'm still unsure of what I'm gonna do...

Either music (which a doubt), engineering or law.
I spent my entire summer walking around my town looking for something to do or jamming with my friends. We had some fun though.
Well mine wasn't all a waste. Caught up on some needed sleep, and watched the whole star wars I - VI
I wake up at 6:20 to go to school
Quote by sadSTATUE

Same here, Scrubs rules.
Quote by zippidyduda
Mine was a giant waste.

/emo

That's what I did last summer. But yes, my summer has been quite the waste. Worked at a provincial park, the most fun I've had is...well, nothing really. The extent of my fun is logging into the Pit every night.
My Gear:
Fender Squier VM Jazz Bass
ESP LTD B-5E
ESP LTD EC-330FM
Ibanez RGD7421
Jackson DXMG
Line 6 Pod X3
Quote by sadSTATUE

He took mine.
all i did was work, play bass/jam and get stoned. a lot.

not too bad, but it feels like i could have done so much more.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by zippidyduda
Mine was a giant waste.

/emo

same. Also my friends never want to do anything so I spent my whole summer doing nothing. I need to find new friends.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
I saw my friend ****-slap a kid 3 times while he was awake.

I have never had any more satisfaction in looking at a mans penis before that point.

My life is complete.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
No money, no job, no friends, nothing to do. That was my summer.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
whats so bad about workin on a farm ts? i do it and i love it (but i get paid :p) i would still do it if i didnt get paid though lol. but i dicked around a little bit this summer so im happy
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Mine was pretty good.
I hung out with friends almost every single night til about 2 in the morning. Got stoned every now and then. Watched sunsets. Smoked cigars. Just drove around for hours and had deep conversations with friends. Did a little bit of Urban Exploring. Tried going after this one girl, but that didn't work. haha.

Then it took a turn for the worse the past week. On Friday I had a seizure and Washington's laws say I can't drive for six months now. I went from having the best summer of my life to basically nothing. :/
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
nope. ive lived my entire life as if it were summer vacation, and i dont plan on stopping anytime soon
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Recorded an album with my band over the summer, wrote a few new tunes, didn't work, training for cross country in September, got drunk on a regular basis. Still feels like I wasted the summer. Oh well, off to college at the end of the month
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Chunky_Lover
whats so bad about workin on a farm ts? i do it and i love it (but i get paid :p) i would still do it if i didnt get paid though lol. but i dicked around a little bit this summer so im happy

it'd be okay, i don't mind the work, but i want to buy a house someday, and i feel like i'm worthless.
Spent the whole summer playing video games/watching tv. I wanted to hang out with friends n' ****, but kept on delaying till the next day. Procrastination FTW
Page 1 of 3