looking to buy a new amp, i play mostly blues and some classic rock, got about a $1500 budget to work with

just need something that can be heard over a loud drummer :p
What kind of tone are we going for here? Are you wanting something marshally, voxy, fendery, hiwatty? Are you wanting something that'll get some power tube od or something that'll stay cleaner?

Not know that I'd say a dr z mazerati or a maz 18, probably what I'd pick up with that amount of cash.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Some ideas:

Fender Vintage Reissue '65 Twin Reverb
Fender Vintage Reissue '59 Bassman LTD
Vox Custom Classic AC30CC2
Hughes & Kettner Statesman 40W
Fender 2x12 Twin or Deville
Mesa Boogie (Rectoverb, Roadster, Nomad 100, Dual Rectifier)
Marshall JCM 900
Soldano

There are a lot to choose from, I use mostly my Mesa-Rectoverb and/or Nomad 100, I can overcome ANY loud drummer with either of those amps with the master volume set at

What are you using for a guitar? Pickups make a HUGE difference in sound etc.
Gear:
2 PRS Custom 24's
PRS Tremonti SE #7 Pickups
Gibson SG '61 Reissue
Warmoth Guitars (4)
Fender Tele
Gretch 5120 w/ TV-J's
Mesa Nomad 100 & Rect-O-Verb
Fender Twins (2) & Hot Rod
Acoustics - Alvarez, Lowden, Martin HD-35

Scott B
right now for guitars i have a gibson les paul, a gibson SG, a fender strat with stevie ray vaughn pickups, and a BB king signature model

im wanting to go with a fender amp (or at least something with that good fender tone)
so which amp would be my best bet here?
My personal favorite fender is the deluxe reverb. It's easy to get some nice breakup out of it at reasonable volumes and is still loud enough to gig. If you do have a loud drummer you might have a hard time getting super clean tones out of it, which may or may not be a good thing for you.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not