Page 1 of 2
So,my friend is at the seaside,one of my better friends,he got bored so he started drinking.

I'm here,in Osijek,I'm bored,so I started drinking,and we're the type of guys that start drinking early in the morning and continue till night falls...you know...idiots....crazy idiots.

So we ended up Challenging each other.

The challenge of "Drinking" starts at 08:00,the challenge of "Staying Awake" started at 00:00 today.

Basically,you get

1 point for each hour you're awake,meaning 24 points is the most you can get.
And volume times alcohol percent points for what you drink(i.e. 1l of wine times 16% of alcohol is 16 points),maximum is technically unlimited.

It's a game we developed today,and I'm already hating it.He's got a date as well so it sucks for him way more I'd say.

Well...let the challenge BEGIN!
Hodam,a stojim...
.4% blood alcohol level = death
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by Azrael_031
So,my friend is at the seaside,one of my better friends,he got bored so he started drinking.

I'm here,in Osijek,I'm bored,so I started drinking,and we're the type of guys that start drinking early in the morning and continue till night falls...you know...idiots....crazy idiots.

So we ended up Challenging each other.

The challenge of "Drinking" starts at 08:00,the challenge of "Staying Awake" started at 00:00 today.

Basically,you get

1 point for each hour you're awake,meaning 24 points is the most you can get.
And volume times alcohol percent points for what you drink(i.e. 1l of wine times 16% of alcohol is 16 points),maximum is technically unlimited.

It's a game we developed today,and I'm already hating it.He's got a date as well so it sucks for him way more I'd say.

Well...let the challenge BEGIN!

First I was like...

Then I was like

Then i was like

sounds like an awesome night
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by Azrael_031
He's got a date as well so it sucks for him way more I'd say.
!

Haha, that's going to be a great date.

I'd love to do something like this, but I don't have any American friends that are as big into drinking as me (I specified American, because my friends in the UK know how to give me the fun times I want!). Like, I have friends that like to get drunk at parties. but I love to drink at any and all times.
Last edited by -Collapse- at Aug 9, 2009,
thats a badass game man, i gotta try it lol
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Youre gonna have a massive hangover.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by blue_strat
How about we all just get drunk right now?

If we get really wasted at once and blackout we'll loose hours and points.This is a drinking marathon!

Quote by funkbass369
Youre gonna have a massive hangover.

That would suck for me since i have a date tomorrow.

But both of us are quite good with women while drunk...not so much while hungover though....
Hodam,a stojim...
Last edited by Azrael_031 at Aug 10, 2009,
Quote by Azrael_031
If we get really wasted at once and blackout we'll loose hours and points.This is a drinking marathon!

If you can get some E, that will sober you up in an instant.

You could get blind-pissed, throw up, take an E and start all over again.
Quote by Azrael_031

That would suck for me since i have a date tomorrow.

But both of us are quite good with women while drunk...not so much while hungover though....

I find I suck at talking to them sober; awesome at talking to them between 2-5 beers, and then it goes downhill after that, as I begin to tell them too much.
hahaha this game sound interesting but i didn't understand de alcohol percent thing if i drink a shot of tequila with 40% it would be like 40 pints in the hour but what about if i drink a bottle in 1 hour? of 500ml ??? or what if instead of a shot i drink it in a cuba
Quote by ghavelus
hahaha this game sound interesting but i didn't understand de alcohol percent thing if i drink a shot of tequila with 40% it would be like 40 pints in the hour but what about if i drink a bottle in 1 hour? of 500ml ??? or what if instead of a shot i drink it in a cuba

You have to keep the volume in one unit, then multiply it by the percentage.

Edit:
A little more explained.

You decide your unit will be in ml, you have to measure the shot in ml and multiply that by 40 to give you your points.
If you drink a beer you take however many ml of beer you drank, and multiply it by the percent of the beer. (3%-6% depending [sometimes even higher for certain beers])
Last edited by -Collapse- at Aug 10, 2009,
yeah I've done this before, well not the same but just a challenge of how many beers you can drink in 24 hours. Brings in drinking ability and the ability to stay focused and awake.
Quote by toby3p0
.4% blood alcohol level = death

0.4% dumbass
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by black-sabbath
0.4% dumbass

Correction fail.

.04%

And even .035 can result in coma.
Quote by black-sabbath
isn't the legal limit like 0.08%?
Twice your "death" percent?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_alcohol_level#Effects_at_different_levels

Oh, silly me, I just read you quotation and he has ".4" and then I saw you jsut repeated ".4" and my brain was like "oh, no, if that ones wrong then you'd shift one to decimal the left and you didn't."

So technically it was actually a correction fail, because you didn't correct anything.
Quote by speakers
yeah I've done this before, well not the same but just a challenge of how many beers you can drink in 24 hours. Brings in drinking ability and the ability to stay focused and awake.

Yeah...and the thing is I already messed up my stomach this week from drinking heavy stuff,I think I'll be ****ting water from now on :S

Well,what doesn't have to be done...sure is fun!
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, silly me, I just read you quotation and he has ".4" and then I saw you jsut repeated ".4" and my brain was like "oh, no, if that ones wrong then you'd shift one to decimal the left and you didn't."

So technically it was actually a correction fail, because you didn't correct anything.

nicely done. let's hope you don't go out drinking any time soon.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by black-sabbath

nicely done. let's hope you don't go out drinking any time soon.

Yeah, because I breathalyze myself regularly.
Your point calculator is too complicated. You should just make it 1 point per drink, with a drink being defined as the equivalent of 1 beer or 1 shot of liquor.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
Your point calculator is too complicated. You should just make it 1 point per drink, with a drink being defined as the equivalent of 1 beer or 1 shot of liquor.

That's what I was kinda thinking. Because it's so much fun to do ml to fl oz conversions and measuring while drunk.
ill bet you drunk ass aint gonna remember any of that math after abour 2 hours of drinking, ts. besides, any drinking game where you have to add, multiply, measure, and do "conversions" is too complicated, where they should be quick and to the point: you lose, you drink; you win, you still drink.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by therealtater
if someone wants to buy me the alcohol Ill play I have money Im just not 21 I hate life haha

an underage kid looking for a legal age person to buy him alcohol ON UG?!
you dont get out much, do you?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by therealtater
if someone wants to buy me the alcohol Ill play I have money Im just not 21 I hate life haha

If you're willing to drive the 3 hours to Raleigh, I could hook you up.
Quote by therealtater

Sucks to be you.

In Croatia,you stop being a minor when you turn 18 :P
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by -Collapse-
If you're willing to drive the 3 hours to Raleigh, I could hook you up.

that actually sounds like a good idea but I dont have gas money to get up there and back oh well Ill go raid my buddies house Im sure he has some everclear and a couple beers left over from last night

Quote by Azrael_031
Sucks to be you.

In Croatia,you stop being a minor when you turn 18 :P

I would still be underage then I just turned 17 a couple months ago
Last edited by therealtater at Aug 10, 2009,
^if hes got everclear, you wont need the couple of beers.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by therealtater
that actually sounds like a good idea but I dont have gas money to get up there and back oh well Ill go raid my buddies house Im sure he has some everclear and a couple beers left over from last night

I would still be underage then I just turned 17 a couple months ago

Well you shouldn't be drinking then should you?

Baaah,just kidding,you should

Anywho...one of you was just about to get raped...
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
Well you shouldn't be drinking then should you?

Baaah,just kidding,you should

Anywho...one of you was just about to get raped...

I see someone's fully utilizing his volume x percent bonus.
If you don't want that bad of a hangover I'd drink vodka. Smirnoff vodka usually doesn't give me a hangover at all but I was drinking Rain last night and woke up with the worst headache.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Strato-Massacre
^if hes got everclear, you wont need the couple of beers.

we drunk most of it last night theres only a couple shots left Ill take the beers just in case and besides if I dont drink them now I can save them for later
Quote by funkbass369
If you don't want that bad of a hangover I'd drink vodka. Smirnoff vodka usually doesn't give me a hangover at all but I was drinking Rain last night and woke up with the worst headache.

Another good tip is to drink water between drinks (which should be especially easy in this case since you're doing a marathon, and wont be pounding them back). It'll also help pace you.
Last edited by -Collapse- at Aug 10, 2009,
Quote by -Collapse-
Another good tip is to drink water between drinks (which should be especially easy in this case since you're doing a marathon, and wont be pounding them back). It's also help pace you.

I was drinking green tea in between shots. I don't know if that helped or made it worse but I think it was mostly just because Rain is a sweeter vodka.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369

Kinda out of the question,because:
a)I'm not afraid of a hangover
b)I don't have money for a Smirnoff,I'll probably end up drinking home made booze
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by therealtater
we drunk most of it last night theres only a couple shots left Ill take the beers just in case and besides if I dont drink them now I can save them for later

well lightweight, just ALWAYS remember:
liquor before beer, youre in the clear; beer before liquor? never been sicker.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Page 1 of 2