So this a play that the Virginia Tech killer wrote. Just read it and had a bit of a laugh..thought I'd share, so I'm just gonna leave this here:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/richard-mcbeef.php
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

i like how the summaries at the bottom are reading waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much into it
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by TOcheesehead
i like how the summaries at the bottom are reading waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much into it

Yeah it overanalyzes it as if it's Shakespeare or some ****..
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by TOcheesehead

I hate when people overanalyze literary works.
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise
Yeah it's pretty bad..some of it was lolworthy though- like when he calls Dick ; Michael Jackson during his rant.
Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by alaskan_ninja
That's not real, is it?

Yeah dude, I was reading his wiki about how his english teacher was freaked out and he would take spy cam photos up chicks skirts and write this kinda **** in class.

Then when the shootings happened she "knew it was him immediately". Makes you wonder why they didn't notice him as a security threat sooner.
Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred

"and the cereal bar John is eating, which symbolizes something you could eat for breakfast."

...amazing
Quote by Ledhead82048
...amazing

Well, surely you must realize that the analysis is a joke. Being on Somethingawful.

I also cant believe how lulzy that was. "You bi-sexual pedophile" rofl
I've read it before. If I was that bad of a writer, I'd probably shoot some shit up too.
That's hilarious, especially the "analysis".
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Quote by Oroborous
"Man-to-man up your ass, bud!"

rofl
Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred