Page 1 of 2
Pit, I am here to ask you what family member of yours pisses you off the most.

I would have to say my aunt. She's a control freak, and an absolute airhead.
2009 (Used, w/ Tex Mex pups ) MIM Strat
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Is AASing for Blackstar HT-5 head and speaker
Is GASing for Kramer Striker Custom w/o FR
I.. AM.. THE.....THREADKILLER!
Family's are over-rated... I hate myself.

Prolly my sister
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Aug 10, 2009,
My drunk grandmother.
Who calls me drunk, holds the money she gives me over my head and guilt trips people and/or manipulates them, talks to me like a baby/dog, ect.

Edit. Well, she's not the most annoying, she's the one I hate... Ever since she called my mother a fool in front of me I cringe when she touches me
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
Last edited by _Ixnay_ at Aug 10, 2009,
I hate to say it....but my mom
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Quote by ironmaidengirl3
I hate to say it....but my mom

My parents have always been laid back with me compared to my aunt.

Respect 'cho mama
Peavey Vypyr 15w
I hate to sound like a whiny teenager, but my father. He never seems to care about my mom, or my brother, only my problems or wants. And I fucking hate it. He tries to be nice to me all the time, but he constantly treats the rest of my family like shit.
My mom and all relative on my mom's side of the family. They are very much unwilling to let someone else control a situation. No wonder I'm a passive, thoughtless child that suffers from excessive indecisiveness.
My sister came from Hell, i'm sure of it.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Quote by RobinTrower12
My mom and all relative on my mom's side of the family. They are very much unwilling to let someone else control a situation. No wonder I'm a passive, thoughtless child that suffers from excessive indecisiveness.

Damn, same for me (except my mom)
The aunt I hate is on my mom's side, and shes exactly like that
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Probs Mummy. She is always rage over the most fail things and makes me facepalm when she takes it out on me.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
my grandmother, she gives me hundreds of dollars, and gives my brothers only $10 or so, she broke my mum and dad up because my dad wasnt maori, she tried to do the samething to my step dad. she also forces lame maori culture on me, wants me to stop listening to metal and stop hanging out with my circle of friends.
do you love...ARSIS
Quote by GooGooFluffers
i believe you may be our saviour
all hail lordllama!
My grandma is annoying because she always calls me by my brother's name and asks me to repeat things I've told her many times before... She has a very short memory. Sometimes she will ask the same questions I've answered for her just 10 minutes earlier.

Our family thinks she has Alzheimer's and/or dementia (I'm not really sure of the difference, but I know they are not good ) and we know she has bad hearing. However, she refuses to get her hearing checked by a doctor or have her brain scanned, so there is not much we can really do. We just try to look after her, and make sure she gets food and has stuff to do during the daytime.
Saint Louis Blues
My pet brother. I don't get it, we keep him in the cellar we give him a food and water dish. But he disrespects our judgement and says we don't treat him right
^ was said while intoxicated, so don't hold it against me.

98% of teens have been around or used alcohol, put this in your signature if you like bagels.
Probably my mom. She's always bitching about something, whether or not it's related to her or not, and whether or not it's that big of a deal or not. I could see the occasional getting pissed off, but she is constantly pissed off and ranting about something. She's also racist, and I have black friends, and she'll be nice to them but afterwards she'll be like "Why are you hanging out with those n-words?" Pisses me off.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Sister, no questions asked.
Mother is pretty chill
Hardly see/talk to dad
rest of the family is pretty cool

But her.. *shudders*
I mean, we're sisters, we get along sometimes
But I spend the most time with her, so, she gets on my nervs.
She has a personality disorder, she is easily angered, but then snaps right out and acts like nothing happend, and it drives me crazy.
call me Shelby

Quote by BlackIce87
My sister came from Hell, i'm sure of it.

does she know my brother cause he came fromt there to

hes so annoying and drives everyone up a wall and does reatrded things to get attention hes got the brain of a hyoer active 5 year old

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by speedy1330

hes so annoying and drives everyone up a wall and does reatrded things to get attention hes got the brain of a hyoer active 5 year old

And you've got the spelling and grammar capabilities of an eight year old!
my younger sister is a fat hoe whos a bipolar bitch and does nothing all day but watch TV and eat.
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Quote by Victor Escobar
My uncle. He thinks Im the family **** up

Have you ever thought that perhaps you're both the family fuck ups, and he's actually your biological father?
My aunt is just about the most annoying **** in the world (to me, lol)

Not only is she a vain, greedy, money-sucking bitch that almost bankrupted my uncle, she doesn't work, and goes on vacation for months on end, taking my asshole of a step-cousin with her, and leaving my uncle to tend to their three biological children. She also despises my grandparents, who have given nothing but love and respect to her and her children.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by speedy1330

Hhhmmm, That somewhat sounds close to my sisters annoying shenanigans. She is pretty dumb and dresses wierd and is freaky. Shes 14 and actually thought the Red Baron was a ship She's extremely jealous of me and will do anything to get back at me. My parents have had her tested for things but I guess she's naturally slow. I try to keep my social life away from my parents but she tells everythingandI mean everything. She trys to bash me at school to make me look like an idiot but when her friends come over they find me a cool guy. It also seems when I get into an arguement my mom will yell at me even if im right If she got hit by a bus she wouldn't be deeply missed on my part.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Last edited by BlackIce87 at Aug 10, 2009,
The alive ones, thats why I...

uhhh, I mean mother in law, thats the normal thing to say right?
Goodness gracious me!
Mum. I now she's my mom, but she can be such a c*nt sometimes, it ridiculous.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Younger brother.

Copies me down to a tee. I actually think he is incapable of independent thought. And when he gets in a ****ty mood, is just a real arse. Now he's turning into a massive pre-teen too. Fun.
Quote by Tire Me.
Have you ever thought that perhaps you're both the family fuck ups, and he's actually your biological father?

No,I havent

Its because my family is very into soccer but I could never get into that. Theres my cousin Johnathan and Joseph both are athletic,dress up in the latest fads (they look gay though) and are pretty much man *****s. Then theres me,dresses up in a tee,jeans,chain,plays guitar,isnt very athletic (but I dont get picked last at sports either) and Im not a man *****. Im also the smartest out of the three of us.

My uncles more of a brawns than brains guy.
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
My mom. She always complain, nag, yadada blah blah blah...

Being around her would irritate you. She's just an expert at disturbing people.

She always create problems when it could be easily fixed.

Good thing my dad didn't separate her.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

Hate me because I am sleeping with your boyfriend.
Well, my grandmother said that me and my Mom were going to Hell because I was never baptized and that my Mom didn't raise me right. That upset me so much because I don't want to dislike her because she's old and family, but how could someone just say that?

I find that she keeps bringing this up kind of annoying.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Everyone annoys me. Mostly it is myself as I don't like my voice and I normally talk to myself.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
My brother, because he is one of the stupidest people I know, and he annoys me constantly, whether or not he means to.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
My dad but he tries to be annoying. He thinks its funny when we get pissed off. Also he has been yelling at me alot lately, in fact he yells at me at some point everytime we talk.
My Aunt. She's Christian and judges me all the time. It's not cool, I once said something over meal to the effect of "Jesus that's hot, I burnt myself". She hit me over the head and said "He didn't have anything to do with that."
My sister, she's always saying how she's better at everything and has more of everything than me, she's ****ing annoying and dumb

She's got one more chromosome than me, I'll give her that.
my cousin. he believes EVERYTHING his parents and fox news tell him(bush saved us from terrorism and stuff of that nature). he listens to the most generic rock(acdc, ozzy, etc) and new stuff like SOAD...and thats it...wont listen to ANYTHING else... Hes closeminded, copies everything i do(kinda flattering, but contradicts everything he "believes" in, as im a punk...), and makes up stories for attention that dont hold together..

/minor rant
Meh, I'll make a small list...

-My mum. Sometimes she's awesome, sometimes she's plain stupid. Buying stuff no-one is ever going to use, wanting me to do chores that can be solved way easier if I could have it done my way, oh and when she's fighting with my dad (what I'm perfectly OK with), she screams and slams with doors and stuff.
Once she threw a chair through the window.

-My dad.
When my mum's screaming at him, he does stuff that only makes her scream more. And he's a lazy ass, doesn't do anything to keep the house clean

My Grandmother. Actually she's not that annoying, it's that she has loads of money, and she just won't die. She's fricking 75 and could run a marathon. When her husband died I got money, so I expect the same from her.
Plays on a Fender Classic Player 60 Strat through a Roland Cube 60
I'd guess my Dad. He feels the need to sing these weird songs all the time. And he dosen't do anything.
Page 1 of 2