A graphic novel about a Rock band, their conflicts, their struggle, their dark secret

Hey guys
Long time lurker first time poster.
I'm the creator of a graphic novel (comic) about a Rock band called 'Stolen Suns' that you can read on your Iphone or Ipod Touch. It's now on Itunes and it's free.
It's all about the drama, the struggles, the victories, the mistakes, and the friendships that go on in a band, and hopefully it's something like you have experienced, something that rings true but also brings something new to the plate.
I'd love to have many people read it and give me some feedback on it, that's why it's available to anyone for free.
Here are a few 'pages' from the graphic novel so you can have an idea of what it is:

Gimme some feedback!

Itunes link: link
hey it looks awesome dude

love the art style

ill grab it off itunes right now.
Hmmm, looks interesting.

I wish I had an iPod touch...
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Downloading it right now.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
The vocalist totally looks like a younger version of Nathan Explosion.
But the band looks like it's playing Nu metal.
And the dialect is very unrealistic.
and you must include the flakiness and the drug use.
It's actually on the App Store.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by oncetaken
fake. girls can't play drums or guitar.

lol
Quote by xMetalCoreKingx
The vocalist totally looks like a younger version of Nathan Explosion.

Agreed

Looks interesting but what about the people who have no interest in Itunes?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
If you drew those panels, I'm thoroughly impressed.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
i will download, read, give you feed back and a friend request for this.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
So they're a vampire rock band?

You're a good artist if you drew that **** though.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by oncetaken
fake. girls can't play drums or guitar.

I was going to say this. You should probably remake it with guys only because girls only ruin music.
Thanks a lot guys!
This is the story of a band who could be or could not be vampires (marketing ploy)... Basically the idea of vampires is to show the outsider status of rock musicians most of the time, and addiction to blood could be compared to another type of addiction, so it's like a big metaphor
As for girls in the band, well I can comment on the musical side but at least I get to draw some sexy characters. And yes I draw and write everything, and it's not advertisement for anything, it's just my idea of a story.
I'm not sure about the comparison to Nathan Explosion but I guess that's possible And I don't know if the band play Nu Metal. I'm more of an old metal kinda guy and I prefer to leave their music style kinda vague so everybody can imagine their own soundtrack.

Thanks a lot for the good comments, coming from you guys that mean a lot.
And I'll probably tap into your musical knowledge soon since you know way more than me.
As if I need fictional troubles adding onto my real troubles.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Screw you marketing ploy, draw some tits and your sales will skyrocket
looks ok but the **** is there a dj for and the girls hair made her ALMOST a turn off.

a the hell nathan didnt tell me he was in another band before ours ill have a talk with him.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
I'm gonna write a review for this. Give me ten minutes...
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
wow man looks good. Also congrats on not beeing in it for the money, I love free **** haha.

Thanks.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
this is complete and utter crap.

because I was gonna do this too, but now it'll look like I'm copying you

and the singer does look like nathan explosion lol

EDIT: and the girls are very unattractive, I must say
work on the dialouge some more, it feels very written out and not very real or spontaneous. good art however.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"