Check out ANIMULA from Heber Springs, AR - Whom I play lead guitar and sing for.

www.myspace.com/excessum696

All our current songs are self-recored early productions, and we're about to record again.. So don't let the semi-poor quality bother you ---- If you can listen to old Cannibal Corpse, you can handle this I promise!

..We're hoping to make it somewhere eventually!

Any feedback is gladly welcomed!
"We programmed in death...A thousand needles lie here to inject their lies."
i like this, fast and heavy ****! the vocals are wicked as hell. you guys are tight too.
as for critiquing you guys, im not a huge fan of the clean vocals, but they're not bad. The recording quality is fine. much better than my band.

C4C?
www.myspace.com/exylum
Quote by sledgefoot
i like this, fast and heavy ****! the vocals are wicked as hell. you guys are tight too.
as for critiquing you guys, im not a huge fan of the clean vocals, but they're not bad. The recording quality is fine. much better than my band.

C4C?
www.myspace.com/exylum

Your band makes me happy dude. Hahah. Very death metal, the way I like it. I also like in the first half of the first song, you're drummer does a lot of off beat cymbal stuff. Sounds awesome. I see you guys have a show with The Faceless and Decrepit Birth! We opened for The Faceless and Arsis when they came through here. As well as Behemoth and In Flames.

And about the clean vocals - To be honest I don't like them either.. I'm not really that kinda guy.. But too many people were begging for them, so we had to do something to make everyone happy. *Shrug* Thanks for the awesome comments though!
"We programmed in death...A thousand needles lie here to inject their lies."
listening to electric wasteland - i really like the vocals. especially the screams. if i was the vocalist i'd be tempted to exclusively scream, but it's good that you use your range. not keen on the cleans though.

instruments are all good. awesome riffs, everythings tight, etc.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Last edited by pistols at Aug 11, 2009,
There's actually 3 vocalists there, lol. The lead guitarists does the cleans, and the bassist does the "gutteral roars".
Nope, no sig here.
sounds cool dude I will be sure to check you's out when I get home from work.
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick