I want to buy another pedal under $75 and currently i own a Behring V-Amp multi effects pedal (not the greatest but it gives me the effects i don't have until i buy them) and a Dunlop Original Cry Baby Wah Pedal. I mainly play classic rock, sometimes metal, sometimes reggae. Thanks in advance!
get a delay pedal......boss makes a good one.....also try the digitech hardwire delay/looper pedal i like it to.....or the MXR carbon copy......all great pedals that you will have undoubtably a lot of fun with

of coarse if you have an effects loop in your amp or even you pedal proccesor it will do justice with the distorted sounds.....youll see what i mean if you get one of them
This is a G chord....i used to be in a cranberries tribute band.
Last edited by Led Hed Lefty at Aug 10, 2009,
Quote by Mitchell?
Do you have a decent amp?

Uh idk, do u consider a Peavey Vypyr 75 Watt decent?
What about a Big Muff. I love mine, and you would love yours too. Plus, my buddies (mostly the non musician ones) all get a kick out of the fact that I have a Big Muff Pi on my board.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Quote by Pennderinn
Uh idk, do u consider a Peavey Vypyr 75 Watt decent?

If you have a modeling amp, you probably shouldn't be using pedals with it. The amps usually don't take pedals well.

That said, it really depends on what kind of music you like to play. Perhaps an Ibanez DE7.
If you're using a Vypyr 75, why don't you get a Peavey Sanpera I and use the amp's onboard effects?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by TheLetheProject
If you have a modeling amp, you probably shouldn't be using pedals with it. The amps usually don't take pedals well.

That said, it really depends on what kind of music you like to play. Perhaps an Ibanez DE7.

well obciously its not meant for it but im gonna buy a half stack next year so i'd like to have pedals for now :P
Quote by Raijouta
If you're using a Vypyr 75, why don't you get a Peavey Sanpera I and use the amp's onboard effects?

oh duh haha, i forgot about that