For a project in my career communication class me and a group of classmates have to create accounts in this game create an event... or something. The problem is none of us are any good at MMORPG's and stuff like that, basically we don't know how create an event. If anyone plays it and has any experience hosting events I could really use some help.
Chicken Arise, Arise Chicken, ARISE!!!!!
Haven't played it, but it looks/sounds really really boring.

Have fun with it!
I heard of this on a TV show and didn't think it was real. Then they made second second life. But the fact that it is real makes me frown upon some capabilities of technology
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
If you have experience in this game, chances are you don't have experience in the first life.
Quote by Filter
If you have experience in this game, chances are you don't have experience in the first life.

Yeah everyone in my group is pretty pisst that we're actually paying money to talk this class.
Chicken Arise, Arise Chicken, ARISE!!!!!
Quote by Facebones
Yeah everyone in my group is pretty pisst that we're actually paying money to talk this class.

Don't worry. Be happy. *initiate awkward hug*
*sigh*

*leaves thread*
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Hey, I watch The Office too.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I saw some kid soliciting for cyber sex in an e-strip club on there once while i was at school.
That's a dumb project. From what I've seen on X-Play (even they make fun of it) it's just a bunch of people doing random crap. That's like grading you on leveling up on WoW or make a guild or whatever.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.