Recently a PS4 caught my eye, I researched it and there wasn't too much on it, but the info I did find didn't satisfy me too much, But I still planned on getting it because, well I saw it in the guitar shop, and finding a decent metal guitar in a shop is nigh on impossible here.

Howeverrr...

The DK2M has just been brought to my attention, and I must say, I have never felt so much desire to own a guitar before (Bar the ICT-700 - But that's way out of my grasp)

My problem is, I've only been playing for six months, would such a guitar be wasted on me? I mean I can't play very well at all, I can play some metal, but it's hard to practice on a Starcaster through a 10W Fender amp.
I figure, atleast I'll have a new guitar to learn on, and if I had that in my hands, well, it would never leave them.
Also, knowing I'd be getting this would have my practice schedule increased to say... 24/7

Obviously it would be a waste of Four hundred odd pound if I ever played it through the lousy aforementioned footrest I have the embarrassment to call an amp.
So I was thinking a Peavey Vyper 30 (the 75 would be way too much for me, It's a bedroom setup for the forseeable future)

So yeah.
DK2M + Vyper = Good combo?
Or is this just way too much for me?
Quote by Merciless Tengo
Recently a PS4 caught my eye, I researched it and there wasn't too much on it, but the info I did find didn't satisfy me too much, But I still planned on getting it because, well I saw it in the guitar shop, and finding a decent metal guitar in a shop is nigh on impossible here.

Howeverrr...

The DK2M has just been brought to my attention, and I must say, I have never felt so much desire to own a guitar before (Bar the ICT-700 - But that's way out of my grasp)

My problem is, I've only been playing for six months, would such a guitar be wasted on me? I mean I can't play very well at all, I can play some metal, but it's hard to practice on a Starcaster through a 10W Fender amp.
I figure, atleast I'll have a new guitar to learn on, and if I had that in my hands, well, it would never leave them.
Also, knowing I'd be getting this would have my practice schedule increased to say... 24/7

Obviously it would be a waste of Four hundred odd pound if I ever played it through the lousy aforementioned footrest I have the embarrassment to call an amp.
So I was thinking a Peavey Vyper 30 (the 75 would be way too much for me, It's a bedroom setup for the forseeable future)

So yeah.
DK2M + Vyper = Good combo?
Or is this just way too much for me?

Hey mate.
I have a VYPYR 75 and its a good amp imo.
I play in my bedroom alot and the vypyr 75 can do it fine.
I think the 75 is only a bit more expensive, but i recommend it..
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Quote by Quaned
Hey mate.
I have a VYPYR 75 and its a good amp imo.
I play in my bedroom alot and the vypyr 75 can do it fine.
I think the 75 is only a bit more expensive, but i recommend it..

Aye, the 75 might be a bit much for me, I won't use the extra volume I'm paying for, I'm running out of space in my room, Plus I doubt I'd be too welcome if I bought a 75W amp home.
The Dk2m is a good guitar, and it'll be fine for you to learn on. You'll be spoiled by the jumbo frets and wide, flat neck though. If you keep up on your promise to play 24/7, go for it. I have a dinky and I love it
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Yeah, I just found(worked) out today that I would have enough money Come Christmas time to afford both the guitar and the amp
And since then I've been on the guitar since, I've not even slept, my Fender has not left my hands all day, I learnt a song in about 20 minutes, (Everlong - Foo Fighters), and I practised the first few lines of the Master of Puppets solo for a good hour or so.
I think I should be prepared for my next step up as a guitarist.
Thanks guise =]
I would honestly wait until you've played at least a year/year 1/2.

I know everything looks so fancy and your guitar looks horrible, but you need a liiiiitle bit of self-restraint, so don't buy it just because you think you "need" it, if you know what I mean.

Also, have you ever used a FR bridge? I would suggest learning about that before you buy it...

However, that DK2M is veeeeery sexy (get it in snow white :P)
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by TheBigProjekt
I would honestly wait until you've played at least a year/year 1/2.

I know everything looks so fancy and your guitar looks horrible, but you need a liiiiitle bit of self-restraint, so don't buy it just because you think you "need" it, if you know what I mean.

Also, have you ever used a FR bridge? I would suggest learning about that before you buy it...

However, that DK2M is veeeeery sexy (get it in snow white :P)

My guitar doesn't look Horrible, I love every visual aspect of it.
Bar the fingerprints, dust and the Strat Headstock.
I actually think it looks better than the Jackson (again, bar Headstock) just alot less Metal.

I've managed to convince myself that I do need it lol.

Yep, I've used an FR bridge a few times, and I know how they work.

The D2KM is very sexy indeed, but I could never get it in Snow Whte, I don't like that at all.
It'd be Inferno Red or trans Black all the way.