Not bad, I'm pretty sure it's played with power chords at the riff and you totally skipped the verse part, and might want to work on the timing of the chorus and the solo parts. It's decent, you might wanna practice it a bit more.
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
Quote by RDX1138
Not bad, I'm pretty sure it's played with power chords at the riff and you totally skipped the verse part, and might want to work on the timing of the chorus and the solo parts. It's decent, you might wanna practice it a bit more.

Yeah, my timing was a little off. Tried to correct that. I skipped the verse because I don't like how it sounds on guitar. Prefer the synth. (Plus I usually **** it up) The riff does use power chords on the open strings, which I played. Maybe it wasn't clear.

Thanks.
Last edited by Melodic_Rocker at Aug 10, 2009,
Yeah...you definitely left out some key parts and your chorus was terribly off timing. Another thing that doesn't really have to do with the song is that you're showing no emotion it seems to me. I'd really like to see some more.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Okay, thanks for the comments guys. I've taken the video down, and I'm working on the verse arpeggios and chorus timings. I'll repost with what should be a better cover.