I've had a pretty crazy summer. A lot of cool **** happened, but the most memorable moment for me is when i hiked with some friends along a river and discovered a huge, beautiful pool with big jumping rocks and nobody to bother us while we lit up and enjoyed the serenity of it all. Just knowing that most other people who see this kind of thing have to pay millions of dollars to have it installed in thier back yard makes it worth it.
My summer sucked ass I need a hug...

The best part was either the weekend at my brother's house or getting my Blackstar HT-5
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
When I spent 4 days watching the 3 seasons of Dexter...From the time I awoke to the time I went to bed, all I did was watch dexter...Except maybe take a break every once in awhile.

Best 4 days EVER
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
That day T.V. Land showed that Married With Children marathon, got me into what is now one of my favorite shows.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
My iPod fell into the water
So I had to buy a new one.... Bass amp seems more far away now.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Meh, I fapped with mustard.
University of Kentucky Wildcats Football - (5-4)
Cincinnati Bengals - (6-2)
Cincinnati Reds - (78-84)

Ugly Poop Colored Text

My last.fm
add me as a friend, fool.
There was entirely too much alcohol involved in my summer. Including right now.

Im drunk, and i still tend to post on UG.

But, to remain on topic, riding scooters in Panama City Beach might have been the sober highlight of my summer.

The drunk highlight of my summer might have been all of the random younger girls that tend to fall in love with people that have just graduated.

Summer '09

live righteously

I swear to God we're gonna get it right,
If you'd just lay your weapon down.
Last night was probably it for me.
My band played our last gig together at a big metal all-dayer in Liverpool.
It was a really good day: the bands were awesome; I got to meet a bunch of awesome people (like the Guitarist and Vocalist from Viatrophy); me and my friends got nice and tipsy on vodka that we ended up sharing with some friendly hobos; my friend in Aughton found my passport (which I had been seriously stressing over llosing); and we played a really good gig for our last ever
Reeeeeeally good day
um… i guess it'd be when we played a gig on the fourth of july. and that wasn't anywhere near as awesome as it could have been.
a party where i met about 5 people that i havent seen since grammar school... it was a pretty crazy night...
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
I got to see Rancid in Houston. Other than that...I played over 250 hours of Fallout 3
This summer was really great. I found myself the perfect girlfriend and actually got out and had fun for the first summer I can remember. One of the definate standouts was just last night, though, when her and I saw Amiina perform in the city I live in.
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
Going on my trip to Hawaii, where me and my friend went through a shitload of stuff just to get some cigs, but in the end, smoking on the 20th floor of a hotel overlooking Wakiki beach was awesome.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Last edited by jimivancobain at Aug 10, 2009,
Quote by TunerAddict
When I spent 4 days watching the 3 seasons of Dexter...From the time I awoke to the time I went to bed, all I did was watch dexter...Except maybe take a break every once in awhile.

Best 4 days EVER

I know how you´re feeling, i am planning on doing it with all the Frasier seasons.

But i already did it with Pushing Diasies. WTF is up with the cancelling of season3 ,that serie is the shit.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Well, I've gone out a lot, enjoyed the sea a lot and played video games when I had nothing to do.

I've never been bored, but nothing particularly exciting happened.
Heres what i done alot during summer:

-Watching Black Books
-Going to various barbeques, parties, etc, usually ending up drunk
-Masturbating
-Playing my acoustic
-Expanding my musical taste
-Looking for a job

Edit: The summer isn't quite over yet, hopefully some more stuff will be done, maybe go to the beach or something.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Aug 10, 2009,