http://bavasmusic.com.au/store/guitar-amplifiers-guitar-cabinets-c-16_63_214.html

Just found these cabs online, they're pretty cheap, they look alright, the one I heard at my local music store sounded pretty good, but it had a Dual Rec head, so that might have something to do with it. The name Behringer frightens me (as well as all the stories I've heard, I had a Behringer pedal that died on me mid-song on stage) but I'm a uni student that struggles with funds and I need a cab to go with a Bugera 333 head, or possibly a Marshall JCM900 or Blackstar HT5.

Does anyone know anything about them? And no 'It's Behringer so it must be terrible' comments. I'm aware of their reliability problems, back any statements up with reasons, please.

EDIT: Also looking at Randall cabs, such as the RX412. Opinions on these?

In a perfect world, I'd get a good cab with V30s in it and I'd live happily ever after. If someone can find a decent used cabinet, I'll definitely have a look.
Last edited by slickerthnsleek at Aug 10, 2009,
I think I would look around your local Craigslist first before buying that cab. There are always deals if you look around. Just seen another member here score a 412 Avatar for $130 of Craigslist!
They're pretty much exactly the same as Bugera cabs
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Look on gumtree or whatever the Australian listings site is.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
oh yeah, gumtree is okay i could of got a sd-1 and metal zone for $90
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
Uhh mate, I'm Australian. Craigslist is practically useless here.

My bad, well then check the local Classifieds, paper etc etc.
Hmm, found a Marshall 1960A Quad listed for $750 on there. That's pushing it a little, but I might be able to talk the guy down a little bit. That'd be ideal.

Any other suggestions, opinions on the cabs in the original post?
Im actually selling a Randall RX412, link in my sig. PM me if you have any questions.
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
Check your inbox, I sent you a message a few hours ago, before you even posted that. :P

What are the speakers like in it? Would it complement a 333/JCM900/etc?
Haha, sorry about that, I need to check my inbox more often. The cab is very good for the price. Construction is very solid, and the tolex is very well done. The sound it actually quite impressive for such a cheap cabinet. In all honesty though, the shipping would kill you. You would be much better to buy locally, as shipping such a large and heavy cabinet would cost A LOT of money. I do recommend it though, for the price, it's a fantastic deal.
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
I found a guy in Sydney who has a Marshall JCM800 1960A cab, offered it to me for $700 on pickup. That's pushing my budget pretty hard, but for what it is, it's a good price. Wish I had more money. =[ lol