Page 1 of 3
Before my last holiday, I hadn't been bitten by anything spectacular, but that all changed. I was in the sea when I felt something sharp on my foot. I flicked out and something massive and grey flew out the water.

Turns out, it was one of these beasts.

A bloody moray eel

Any similar experiences UG?
I got bit by a Jew when I tried to feed it pork once.

In all honesty a Tarantula Hawk holds the record for giving me the most painful sting.One stung me when I was vacationing in the south west and it felt like a ****ing hot nail being driven into my arm.

^ That's a tarantula hawk.It kills tarantulas for fun.What a douche bag.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Last edited by Pr0gNut at Aug 10, 2009,
I personally haven't but my friend got stung by 3 hornets; 2 in the ear and one on the eyelid.
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II
I got bit by a small monkey on my left hand ring finger when I was around 7 years old. The monkey was my 3rd cousin's. The reason I got bit was because the monkey dropped it's toy, so I figured "hey, I'll be nice and pick it up for him" - turns out that the little bastard was protective over it's things, he took the toy and then proceeded to bite me. Of course I cried, being a little child. I was just trying to be nice. =(

I still have a scar from the little guy's bite. Pretty cool to say you have a monkey bite scar though. =)
University of Kentucky Wildcats Football - (5-4)
Cincinnati Bengals - (6-2)
Cincinnati Reds - (78-84)

Ugly Poop Colored Text

My last.fm
add me as a friend, fool.
A person is the weirdest...

Almost got bit by a baby shark...But I evaded it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I got bitten by my best friend when I pissed him off and the mark stayed there for like 2 weeks
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Jellyfish.

Portugese Man-of-War. (on more than one occasion)

Stingray.

The ocean and I do not get along well.
Quote by CoreysMonster
my girlfriend bit me in the mother****ing neck when she was pissed off at me. true story.

Wtf?! Is she a vampire or something?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I caught an eel when playing in the rocks at the beach, and I help it up by the tail. It then latched on to my arm and I yelled "AARRGGHH, IT BIT ME". It let go after a good 10 seconds, and now I have a scar. ****ing Eel.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
My sister used to have a couple of pet tarantulas and I went to pick one up and these weren't defanged, so guess what happened. Hospital time for Dog--.
Quote by Pr0gNut
Wtf?! Is she a vampire or something?

she said it was the only way to get me to shut up.

it worked

Took a chunk out my ass-cheek once.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi

Took a chunk out my ass-cheek once.

you can tell, he still has some shit on his teeth.
Quote by CoreysMonster
she said it was the only way to get me to shut up.

it worked

I can imagine.You;d think there'd be more options before biting someone in the neck though.What were you doing? Yelling racial slurs at her mother through a megaphone?

Quote by Pr0gNut
I can imagine.You;d think there'd be more options before biting someone in the neck though.What were you doing? Yelling racial slurs at her mother through a megaphone?

meh, ranting on and on about how the relationship wasn't working.
just being an asshat, as I occasionally do

I have a weird ass gf

thank god I'm not exactly normal, either
i stepped on a yellow jacket nest back when i lived in rhode island and got stung about 7 times -_-

i got bit once by a squirrel and had to get a rabies shot(to be safe, not cos i had rabies)

my sister got biten by a horse...

i also got cut really deep in my thumb by a strawberry....just thought id mention it
Quote by RiotSquad
i stepped on a yellow jacket nest back when i lived in rhode island and got stung about 7 times -_-

i got bit once by a squirrel and had to get a rabies shot(to be safe, not cos i had rabies)

i also got cut really deep in my thumb by a strawberry
....just thought id mention it

yeah, gotta really watch ou--- wait, what???
Quote by RiotSquad

i also got cut really deep in my thumb by a strawberry....just thought id mention it

Real tough cookie,ain't yah?

Quote by Pr0gNut

In all honesty a Tarantula Hawk holds the record for giving me the most painful sting.One stung me when I was vacationing in the south west and it felt like a ****ing hot nail being driven into my arm.

^ That's a tarantula hawk.It kills tarantulas for fun.What a douche bag.

oh ****! i saw one of those just the other day. i had to jump over it cause it was on a skinny trail i had to traverse. i jumped and ran.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you can tell, he still has some shit on his teeth.

University of Kentucky Wildcats Football - (5-4)
Cincinnati Bengals - (6-2)
Cincinnati Reds - (78-84)

Ugly Poop Colored Text

My last.fm
add me as a friend, fool.
Quote by sledgefoot
oh ****! i saw one of those just the other day. i had to jump over it cause it was on a skinny trail i had to traverse. i jumped and ran.

Smart move.

I looked them up and they rate at a 9/10 on the pain index for insect stings,so be glad you didn't get tagged by the damn thing.The only wasp that freaks me out more is this thing:

It kills like 40 Japanese people a year I guess

Quote by Pr0gNut
Smart move.

I looked them up and they rate at a 9/10 on the pain index for insect stings,so be glad you didn't get tagged by the damn thing.The only wasp that freaks me out more is this thing:

it looks kinda cute but I guess also the vamp gf and we know what happend.....
Got bit by a pig once, on the foot, really hurt!!!

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
A wasp. >_>
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Bumblebees, wasps, spiders, mosquitos, a tick, dogs (right in the face, 5 places on my face that needed stiches when I was 7), cats, people, all sorts of ****
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
a mother****ing shark

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
A garder snake. Not that its venemous, but I was seven and it scared the shit out of me. I think it bit me because I was walking up the rocky hill behind my house and I didn't see it till I had almost stepped on it and I proceeded to scream really loudly , and then it bit me
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
i got attacked by an emu at the park.

i thought it was all over.
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
I was bitten by the dance bug once.

Had no effect, though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Pr0gNut
Smart move.

god damn that thing is huge!

why is that person holding it?!?!
TS' mum
Quote by diofan88
I lol'd hard

Quote by tattyreagh
That's terrible and hilarious in equal measures...

theyre talking about my comment
Quote by Blaster Bob
Jellyfish.

Portugese Man-of-War. (on more than one occasion)

Stingray.

The ocean and I do not get along well.

Aren't those stings lethal..?

OT: ..My ex-girlfriend?
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by Pr0gNut

Am I the only one who finds that hilarious? Ahhh, quality.

Got "bit" by an octopus once. And by "bit" I mean it was crawling all over my foot and I thought it was seaweed so I look down and there's this massive-ass octopus climbing up my leg.

FUUUUC K! *shakes desk vigorously*
lucky dad was therr to strangle it
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Page 1 of 3