Page 1 of 2
anyone just ask for a sign and boom something out of the ordinary happens?

I was praying to find a girl cause Ive just been getting lonely lately and bored with life and just basically said Please let me find someone then I got on facebook and this girl updated her status to I'm the One that you've been looking for, I'm the One that you've been waiting for, I've had My eyes on you ever since you were born. I will love you after the rain falls down, I will love you after the sun goes out. I'll have my eyes on you, after the world is no more. that awesome song by Disciple, well anyways I didnt think nothing of it right away but then I was a few weeks later and I was like I wonder if that was a sign to ask her out and then I'm walking into my room and then boom the high E string on my 12 string popped weird huh?

and then I still just passed it off to coincidence and then today she asks me to hang out with her idk kinda weird
Iiiii think you shoulda given her an IM immediately bud.
-Guitars-
LTD ESP EC-1000VB
Ibanez RG420d
Fender Strat Made In Korea
Old Jackson from the 80's (Not sure on series)
Epiphone Special II
Fender Acoustic
-Amplifiers-
Roland JC-60 Original
Marshall HDFX Head
Marshall 412b Cab
so let me get this straight... you think a girl likes you because one of your strings popped?
Go Veg.
Quote by Guitarist_Taylo
Iiiii think you shoulda given her an IM immediately bud.

well we are hanging out tomorrow but IDK I just thought it was worth mentioning to the Pit cause it was weird
Quote by im not mental
so let me get this straight... you think a girl likes you because one of your strings popped?

no i think it for other reasons like how she acts around me and junk, but what I meant by it was I was trying to figure out if I should ask her out and then I aske for a sign and my string popped
That's sweet.

Extremely pathetic.

But sweet.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
I once prayed for nothing to happen.
Guess what?
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Quote by JY-Rasputin
I once prayed for nothing to happen.
Guess what?

god came from the clouds and slapped you for being a dick?
Quote by RiotSquad

thats fucking stupid

you win!
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by CoreysMonster
god came from the clouds and slapped you for being a dick?

Yes that is exactly what happend.
Quote by God

So because she's being nice to you she wants to have secks with you?

Seriously, she probably does fancy you. If it is how you describe then it's likely.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Cmon guys, whether you believe in any form of God or not, don't be a d*ck about it.

TS, Bone Her, to put it bluntly.

Pun intended

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
dude, grow some nuts and go get laid. your string that popped has nothing to do with some random girls facebook status. REDICULOUS
awwwwww!

good luck, buddy! don't invest too much into it emotionally. girls will break you. but congrats! look out!
#DTWD
Yeah anyhow to refrain from my oh so offending personal beliefs I think you should go for it.
I mean if life gives you lemons, than feack life and get the girl right?
Quote by God

Quote by sk8ordie97
looks like a preppy bitcxh

I'd still wreck her.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by GuitarMan1977
actually she's a tom boy she likes to go muddin and fish... so ha

I'd still reaaaally take that pic down if I were you. think she'll want to go out with you if she finds out you're posting pics of her without her permission?
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'd still reaaaally take that pic down if I were you. think she'll want to go out with you if she finds out you're posting pics of her without her permission?

i doubt she'd find out. but i would also take it down. most of the pit is angsty and horny. and they'll just say disrespectful things.

not that i'm much better. i probably would too.
#DTWD
She's kinda purty. Refer to my post earlier in the thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by primusfan
i doubt she'd find out. but i would also take it down. most of the pit is angsty and horny. and they'll just masturbate to her pic.

not that i'm much better. i probably would too.

fix'd
Quote by sk8ordie97
looks like a preppy bitcxh

Quote by primusfan
warned.

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Well, I'd say it was all coincidental. But, you know, whatever helps you sleep at night. With her. Ahem. :P

Edit: Actually, I'd be seriously ticked if my guitar string broke for no particular reason. But hey, at least you put it in good light.
<<My lyric. Critique, please?

You can't change the world but you can make a dent.
Last edited by Xubnormal at Aug 10, 2009,
i prayed for a sign to let me know that a zombie jesus lobster man would break my door down and fap money all over my room.
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? Sweet huh?

you need help.

FRANTIC MASTURBATION
I think TS is just looking for attention by posting that pic...

And yes, I've tried it many times, and I never see a thing. It was a long time ago though, I've given up on the whole god thing a good four years now.
I dont see how the string has anything to do with it. Were the strings new/old? Did you put them on properly? Stretched them?
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Page 1 of 2