What's some good rock songs to give to pop/hip-hop fans to give them some good music?

Some guy at school today had a black sabbath song (war pigs) on his ipod (I don't know how you get songs on there without knowing where they came from but apparantly he 'just got it'), and he admitted that it's 'actually an alright song.' And then someone else didn't even listen to it and told me to bring them 20 good songs like that, and went on about how it's 'too old.' anyway I've got some hope of rock being more popular again if someone liked one song

So I need 20 songs that could possibly appeal to someone that's listened to nothing but boom-chka-boom-chka bzzz bzzz bzzz hip hop stuff. I dont think i can just play Little Wing and Whole lotta love and theyll like it straight away. Thought of the Beatles but their voices don't sound modern enough, maybe some Cream/Eric Clapton, or Van Halen, maybe Panama. Any other ideas?
How about you listen to some hiphop, you elitist little dick.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Queens O Stone Age? - Modern Rock

Guns N Roses -Classic Rock

Try building the bridge through post-rock.
Last edited by DieGarbageMan at Aug 10, 2009,
i have i tried it quite hard actually and decided it was everything that pissed me off in one annoying noise
Quote by rabidguitarist

Sorry TS, but he´s right, why throw them ´rock´ music in their face? They like Hip-Hop, you shouldnt mind to much.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by rabidguitarist

That was just...horrible.