Does anyone know what an original Ibanez S320 body would cost and if its the kind of product you can order from the local shop? Thanks in advance.
ebays your best bet here
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
^ yea, ebay is pretty much your only bet.

why do you want it though? getting a neck for it could potentially be a major pain.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
The sockets, wich you place in the body of the guitar and then place the bridge on has in some kind of way gotten a little bit loose and are now destroying parts of the wood between the bridge PU and the bridge. At the moment the bridge is a little bit diagonal to the PU and the whammy is unusable since the bridge will interfere with the wood in between the PU and the bridge...
So I just want a body replace on my current S320
Quote by Tusken91
The sockets, wich you place in the body of the guitar and then place the bridge on has in some kind of way gotten a little bit loose and are now destroying parts of the wood between the bridge PU and the bridge. At the moment the bridge is a little bit diagonal to the PU and the whammy is unusable since the bridge will interfere with the wood in between the PU and the bridge...
So I just want a body replace on my current S320

such damage is repairable.

i believe it could be slightly tricky but doable due to it being a floyd bridge route

photos?
I can proberly take some pics tomorrow... anyway explain how to repair it