Page 1 of 2
Mine is coming up pretty soon, and I need some ideas.
For those of you over 21 (and I know I'm reaching out to a minority here) what did you do for yours? And was it any good?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by Martindecorum
well my brother, hired a party boat, 2 strippers, and staye out at sea for the night partying with everyone. it was great fun, pretty expensive though

Do this, if you have an awesome brother.

don't spend it lurking the pit.
i invited my friends over, picked up the beer, and got trashed!
Gretsch G1169SP
Vox Cambridge '30 Reverb
BOSS EQ
Danelectro Octave Up/Distortion
Danelectro Octave Down
Crybaby Wah
Big Muff Pi (NYC)
I got hammered with my brother and a couple of friends.

Go to the bars with friends...you'll have fun.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Sure you did...

I went out to a nice Cajun resteraunt and had some great food and sown AWESOME drinks!!! It was a load of fun and only about two hundred total.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
So the general concensus is to go out and get trolleyed?
Well, that's pretty much a given that'll be happening but I wanted to do something else that I'll remember in the future (whereas if I get wasted, I probably won't remember a fucking thing)

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by BlackLuster
Well, that's pretty much a given that'll be happening but I wanted to do something else that I'll remember in the future (whereas if I get wasted, I probably won't remember a fucking thing)

Take a roadtrip somewhere you've always wanted to go. Camp out with your friends and get tore down. Head back home the next day. As long as you take a tent there won't be any expenses aside from gas and party supplies.
Drink youself into a coma. Always fun.
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
Go to a bar and get **** faced. Or have a huge party/bonfire or somethin.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
1.Open mouth
2.Pour in alcohol
3.Repeat until you no longer know who you are

Also,fireworks and strippers.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I got completely ****faced, got kicked out of the person's house I was at and had to drive almost 30 miles back home
You're 21... you're going to be drinking... my advice is to spend as little as possible IE go out to eat, then just brewahaha youself lol!
Quote by Matt420740
Take a roadtrip somewhere you've always wanted to go. Camp out with your friends and get tore down. Head back home the next day. As long as you take a tent there won't be any expenses aside from gas and party supplies.

This was my thought, since I've always wanted to go abroad and visit some of my friends. I was just curious what everyone else did though

Quote by Pr0gNut
1.Open mouth
2.Pour in alcohol
3.Repeat until you no longer know who you are

If I ever own an alcohol company, this will be my slogan.
And yes you will get royalties.

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Just to add something,don't go for cheap booze.This will be your first time drinking legally,so treat yourself to the top shelf stuff and have a good time.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I was doing coursework on the night of my birthday, I had a lab report the next day. And no, I didn't feel any different. Think about what a birthday actually measures in a physical sense. That's why you don't feel a whole lot different, at least not consciously.
Quote by Pr0gNut
Just to add something,don't go for cheap booze.This will be your first time drinking legally,so treat yourself to the top shelf stuff and have a good time.

Dude, I'm a UK'er and the legal drinking age here is 18

Quote by LordBishek
I was doing coursework on the night of my birthday, I had a lab report the next day. And no, I didn't feel any different. Think about what a birthday actually measures in a physical sense. That's why you don't feel a whole lot different, at least not consciously.

My aim isn't to feel a concious difference upon passing some kind of milestone - the quinessential essence of a birthday is meaningless to me. However, it gives you a valid and celebrated excuse to go and do something amazingly fun that you'll remember for years and years, and that is what I'm hunting for.

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Last edited by BlackLuster at Aug 10, 2009,
Well, I went to a friends 21'st 3 weeks ago. It was cool untill some as*holes came in with guns, robbed us and then tied us all up. It lasted like an hour.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Quote by BlackLuster
Dude, I'm a UK'er and the legal drinking age here is 18

My aim isn't to feel a concious difference upon passing some kind of milestone - the quinessential essence of a birthday is meaningless to me. However, it gives you a valid and celebrated excuse to go and do something amazingly fun that you'll remember for years and years, and that is what I'm hunting for.

Then why does turning 21 even matter?

You're a year older,now go to work

Quote by Jacek.W
Well, I went to a friends 21'st 3 weeks ago. It was cool untill some as*holes came in with guns, robbed us and then tied us all up. It lasted like an hour.

Aw man, not cool
Will an e-hug help you

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Perhaps you'll enjoy it better if you think of something fun yourself, something you've always wanted to do, instead of just taking a suggestion from us. Make it as close to what you want as possible.
Aw man, not cool
Will an e-hug help you

Why thank you.
My mother made me go to a Psychologist cause of that (traumatic) + my depression.

Damn is she hot! (Psychologist) Actually, thats not the best way to say it, she's just beautifull-stunning face. That cheered me right up She's only like 25.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Last edited by Jacek.W at Aug 10, 2009,
1) Get as much drugs as you can afford
2) ...
3) Go to bed
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Matt420740
This is awesome. Camping, bonfire, drink, and stories shared between friends. No driving to get home while you're drunk. I like the way you think.
Quote by BlackLuster
*green text in bold*
You, not-so-much.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I had a cholcystectomy and got a pseudocyst drained off my pancreas.

Rock and/or roll.
Do whatever the **** you want. Your age is null in your society, congradulations on being on year closer to death
Hookers and weed. Mixed together.

Quote by Yakult
1) Get as much drugs as you can afford
2) ...
3) Go to bed

Have you spoken to SYK about that thing btw?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Hookers and weed. Mixed together.

You'd need a sh*tload of Rizlas to roll up a hooker. Even a small one. And you'd have to chloroform her so she stays still while you do it.
21 man...getting kinda old for birthdays....
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by CodySG
Do whatever the **** you want. Your age is null in your society, congradulations on being on year closer to death

Haha, nice opinion there

Quote by Jacek.W
Why thank you.
My mother made me go to a Psychologist cause of that (traumatic) + my depression.

Damn is she hot! (Psychologist) Actually, thats not the best way to say it, she's just beautifull-stunning face. That cheered me right up She's only like 25.

I'm glad it managed to put a smile on your face

Quote by MightyAl
I had a cholcystectomy and got a pseudocyst drained off my pancreas.

Rock and/or roll.

It sounds like some people didn't have a good 21st at all

Quote by Kensai

What thing

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by Kensai
Just now made contact. Thanks for asking!

Quote by BlackLuster
What thing
Top secret. All will be revealed in about a week or so. Very sexy.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Top secret. All will be revealed in about a week or so. Very sexy.

Something to look forward to, or not?

Quote by JackalUK
2 better words

PROPER Absinthe

If the mood takes me...... which it probably will

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Just get drunk and see what happens.

Drinking age is 18 here, but on my 21st I got overly drunk, overly emotional, and ended up running around the city at 7 in the morning, half naked trying to find a party....

I don't really remember much else xD
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Yeah... Good luck getting real absinthe...
Quote by BlackLuster

You aren't supposed to remember it.

I just went to a local bar with a bunch of friends and let everyone buy me drinks. I was more drunk that night than I ever have been and I didn't pay for anything. It was a lot of fun. Trust me, if you tell people it is your 21st you will have people you don't even know buying you drinks for your bday.

EDIT: Wait, if you are in the UK then what is the big deal? Just celebrate like any other birthday.
Page 1 of 2