As some of you Orange users may know, Orange have recently increased their calling charge from 5p to 14.7p. They state in their terms and conditions that:

4.3 terminating your Contract because Orange has changed its terms
You may also terminate your Contract if we vary its terms, resulting in an excessive increase in the Charges or changes that alter your rights under this Contract to your detriment.

This means that you have the right to terminate your contract by contacting Customer Services and demanding to leave because of this breach of rights. They will say 'You know sir/madam, this only affects you if you go over your minutes.' Well, what I said was 'I don't care, this is a violation of my rights and I want out' I then had my contracted terminated and now sitting here with an iPhone next to me. They will not charge you for this months line-rental.

REMEMBER: If you want to keep your number when moving, ask for your PAC code BEFORE they disconnect you.
Quote by Waffleguy
Nope they cost a lot of money and are pretty fragile.
The only good thing is the apps you can get.

Once you jailbreak them (Free apps) they become pretty useful

plus pay as you go = no contract and pretty cheap after your initial purchase
my phone plan is the best..i get UNLIMITED calls and text
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Once you jailbreak them (Free apps) they become pretty useful

plus pay as you go = no contract and pretty cheap after your initial purchase

But where i live you have to pay like 30€/month for 2 years so that's pretty expensive even if you use it a lot.
So after you canceled your contract did you just get to keep your phone? So does that mean you can cancel it, and go on a much cheaper, sim only deal and still keep your phone?
I have 600 minutes and unlimited texts for £30 a month. I really don't care how much a phone call costs per minute when I don't use the 10 hours of talk time I have let alone go over it.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Do you still talk to Rhys now he's a sailor? If yes how much is it to phone him on a ship?
yeh my plan is $99 AUD which is around £50
i get unlimited calls, unlimited txt and 3gb downloads
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by xblack_sabbathx
my phone plan is the best..i get UNLIMITED calls and text

I bet you pay silly money though

I pay about £15-£16 (allowing for internet usage and such) for unlimited texts and 150 minutes.
Quote by skater dan0
I have 600 minutes and unlimited texts for £30 a month. I really don't care how much a phone call costs per minute when I don't use the 10 hours of talk time I have let alone go over it.

i think what TS is trying to point out is that anyone who has an expensive phone on a contract with orange can now get out of that contract without any additional charges and keep their nice new phone.
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Quote by Waffleguy
But where i live you have to pay like 30€/month for 2 years so that's pretty expensive even if you use it a lot.

I'd never go in on a contract like that

thats 1/4 of my monthly earnins
Quote by Waffleguy
You earn 120€/month?

Yep, just for turning up to college

p.s i think we hijacked this guys thread