everyone has at least one device that just doesnt operate normally anymore and you have to perform almost a ritual to get it working again, i have 2 that just dont work right anymore, my computer at work and my MP3 player at work.

for the computer i have to turn it on with the mouse unplugged, if not you get zero power until you disconnect the mouse and it works perfect, very weird and took me 2 days to figure out and cant find a solution for it but hey it works.

next is the MP3 player, this one is really odd to get it to turn on, what it does is when you power it on it turns off right away, it will do this forever but one day i figured out if i place it in my arm pit and warm it up for 1min it turns on and works just fine the rest of the day with no issues.

now i could buy new stuff but it still works just needs some TLC along the way.

anyone else?
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
My old TV.

I'd have to take my penis out in front of it and scream racial slurs at it,otherwise the only channel I'd get would be the cooking channel.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
My old TV.

I'd have to take my penis out in front of it and scream racial slurs at it,otherwise the only channel I'd get would be the cooking channel.

love to be your neighbour
my microwave is super powerful so whatever it says on time it says on the tin i have to cut in half

hardly odd
I have to alt+tab out of Team Fortress 2 every now and then because my graphics go haywire for no bloody reason
next is the MP3 player, this one is really odd to get it to turn on, what it does is when you power it on it turns off right away, it will do this forever but one day i figured out if i place it in my arm pit and warm it up for 1min it turns on and works just fine the rest of the day with no issues.

im pretty sure that means it needs a new battery
Quote by redrsox71

im pretty sure that means it needs a new battery

nope its a older Creative Zen that takes AAA batteries, i wanted replacement batteries instead of a rechargeable one due to the high volume of oil that is here in the shop, i would never bring my Ipod touch here ever.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
I used to have an old PC monitor that you would have to hit, to "jog" the electrical connections into place. Would take about 5 minutes each time.
for my old ipod shuffle i had to pull back on the headphones because if they were just normally placed into the headphone jack id only get sound in the right headphone

then for my xbox 360 controller, i have to pull back on the wire and wrap it around the left handle of it just so i can actually use both hands to play so instead of just holding back the wire, i taped the wire to the left handle of the xbox controller
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
My CD player (yes, I still use CD's. Oh, how 1999!) doesn't function unless plug it into the one particular socket in the reading room. Anywhere else in the house, it just doesn't work. It's odd like that.

And my phone jams occasionally and plays random ringtones. It stops and restarts in a few minutes but it's certainly a nuisance.
<<My lyric. Critique, please?

You can't change the world but you can make a dent.