Page 1 of 2
Who here rides and what do you got?

I sold my '05 Honda RC51 last Octoboer and picked up a '99 Suzuki TL1000R from a coworker's brother for $500. I should have about $1300 in it total, with the cost of the bike, by the time it hits the street in a month or so.

I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
Very nice. I do not have a motorcycle or dirt bike of any kind. I ride atv's and 3 wheelers though if that comes close, .
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Looks pretty nice.

I have a moped that I plan on fixing. Probably for selling though. Then I'll buy a fricking sweet new bike.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Looks pretty nice.

I have a moped that I plan on fixing. Probably for selling though. Then I'll buy a fricking sweet new bike.

Heck yes son!
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
i ride a rusty bicycle that once belonged to my moms grandfather.

can i join plz?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by RocksAwakening5
Very nice. I do not have a motorcycle or dirt bike of any kind. I ride atv's and 3 wheelers though if that comes close, .

Yeah it does. I stopped riding dirt bikes after I tried to kill myself on one.
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!

This is what you were talking about, right?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Demon Wolf
i ride a rusty bicycle that once belonged to my moms grandfather.

can i join plz?

No, but there should be a bicycle thread for athe bicycle gang....they can be the Olive Pits.

I bike too.
Quote by Karvid

This is what you were talking about, right?

Honda VFR Interceptor front end. Tail is different though...
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i ride your sister all the way to michigan ALRIGHT

sorry

Last edited by emma9393 at Aug 10, 2009,
Still in the works of making my "new" 1981 Honda CB900 Custom run well, so you get a Google Images photo!

Some may know it as the "10-speed motorcycle." It's got a 5 speed tranny paired with a 2 range sub-transmission. The result? A high range for highway riding and better gas mileage, and a low range so the Harleys and crotch rockets can keep up.
Last edited by ColdNovembeRain at Aug 10, 2009,
Mine:

1982 Yamaha XJ650

I paid $1000 for it. 13,000 miles on it, and barely any scratches or anything like that. Runs really well too. I love it.

How can you be in a motorcycle gang when you have to lay down to ride? What happens when you are approaching a rival gang and need to attack them? You can't effectively swing a chain or tire iron when you are laying down. Let alone accurately operate a firearm.
I ride a scooter. A Lambretta Vega to be more precise.

...and now I'll wait for the hair-dryer jokes to start
I have a Suzuki Dl1000 v-strom. Same engine as your bike TS. I have a pic in my profile if you want to see it.
Last edited by gunther_sucks at Aug 10, 2009,
Quote by JackalUK
I don't think owners of plastics are allowed in motorcycle gangs

Hey now, it only has two cylinders and the plastics might come off permanently. Street fighter!!!

Quote by daytripper75
Mine:

1982 Yamaha XJ650

I paid $1000 for it. 13,000 miles on it, and barely any scratches or anything like that. Runs really well too. I love it.

How can you be in a motorcycle gang when you have to lay down to ride? What happens when you are approaching a rival gang and need to attack them? You can't effectively swing a chain or tire iron when you are laying down. Let alone accurately operate a firearm.

Everyone knows that being in an aggressive position to attack. You can't be offensive at all when you're reclining on a couch.
Right now I'm on a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R (pic in profile). Looking to upgrade soon.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by gunther_sucks
I have a Suzuki Dl1000 v-strom. Same engine as your bike TS. I have a pic in my profile if you want to see it.

Is it better than the SV1000? The SV's motor was based off the TL's, but the last time I rode an SV1000 mt impressions were than once you pass about 8000 RPM, the motor just runs out of steam. The RC that I had at the time of riding pulled all the way to red line and just kept wanting more.

I've had this one for a quick spin and it in no way resembles the SV1K.
Triumph Rocket 3 Classic.

2300 CC 3-Cylinder Inline . Tuned and piped. 160 HP 157 lb/ft at rear wheel. Tops out @ 190.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??
Quote by cokronk
Is it better than the SV1000? The SV's motor was based off the TL's, but the last time I rode an SV1000 mt impressions were than once you pass about 8000 RPM, the motor just runs out of steam. The RC that I had at the time of riding pulled all the way to red line and just kept wanting more.

I've had this one for a quick spin and it in no way resembles the SV1K.

Once you hit 5000 rpm it screams up to about 9000. Too much power for me personally.
Quote by gunther_sucks
Once you hit 5000 rpm it screams up to about 9000. Too much power for me personally.

Took a friend's GSXR 1K for a ride. He worked at a dealership and had all kinds of performance goodies on it. I definitely wouldn't ever need an inline 4 1K on the street, not unless I picked up a girl that weighed 250 and needed the extra pull.
I'm taking a class to learn in a few weeks.... Can i join?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Damn, your garage looks the size of my living room.

'91 Honda CBR600 which im currently waiting to go out on (damn you rain).
Quote by JayT44
I'm taking a class to learn in a few weeks.... Can i join?

Hells yeah! I actually almost took up teaching the safety course in MD & WV...but then the photography business came along....and the license points....

Quote by Preid
Damn, your garage looks the size of my living room.

'91 Honda CBR600 which im currently waiting to go out on (damn you rain).

That's actually my friend's garage and camaro, he just lets us work on our projects there....and it's bigger than his living room.
I ride an '82 Suzuki GS400t, picked it up for 200 bucks from a friend of my dad's put about 600 dollars into it. I love it.
Arcane Echo

Just call me Ethan
O street bikes, but I got a Honda CR85 Sr., Kawasaki KX60, Suzuki 125, Honda CR250, Yamaha Blaster, And various bicycles. Does that count?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I'm in the midst of making my '83 yamaha xj650 roadworthy again. I just need new tires and the carbs need a good cleaning.
Not gonna work; Pittsburgh already has a basketball team called the Pit Panthers.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Danjoe34
I'm in the midst of making my '83 yamaha xj650 roadworthy again. I just need new tires and the carbs need a good cleaning.

The XJ650 is a great bike.
Page 1 of 2