Hey guys,

I want to ship my ht-5 full stack to college across the country, and was wondering how to go about doing this. Fedex or UPS? I have the original boxes. Also how much would it cost?

Thanks
My Gear:

Gibson SG Standard (heritage cherry)
Traynor YCV40WR
Korg Pitchblack
Fulltone Fulldrive 2

Blackstar HT-5 mini-stack
Fender MIM Strat (black)
Dunlop Crybaby
UPS is usually more reliable I hear fed ex mess stuff up alot.
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
I'd keep the head with me on the plane/train/car and just ship one cab. Leave the other cab at home so when you visit, you can just bring the head back with you.
I ALWAYS ship usps, there is no way i'm ever trusting Fedex with another package of mine.
They have postage calculators on both those sites, along with usps.

Regardless of which you pick, you're rolling the dice, and if at all possible, I'd physically bring it with me
not really possible. its gonna be super expensive to ship, and im already bringing clothes/guitar on the plane, so i guess i'll just sell the amp back to guitar center today (ugh) and buy something over there. i dont have time for criaglist or ebay unfortunatley
My Gear:

Gibson SG Standard (heritage cherry)
Traynor YCV40WR
Korg Pitchblack
Fulltone Fulldrive 2

Blackstar HT-5 mini-stack
Fender MIM Strat (black)
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by JWZ28
UPS is usually more reliable I hear fed ex mess stuff up alot.

Really? I know tons of people who have had UPS literally destroy their amps, guitars, basses, etc. being shipped to them.

I ship with FedEx everytime because they have never once shipped something to me in less than the shape it was shipped in, and they're usually quite a bit cheaper than UPS. For smaller things, I try to ship USPS though, they are by far the cheapest, but your package has to be >70lbs or they won't accept it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com