So im getting a new guitar and need help making the decision. So should i get a B.C. Rich Assassain FX6 or a Schecter C-1 Artist 2? They both cost $700. Thnx.
Both are excellent guitars. If I were you I'd try to play them both and see which feels best to you.
without looking, schecter. BC Rich's at that price arnt known for being amazing shall we say...
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
yeah what matt420740 said you gotta try them out see what you like.....i personally dont dig that abolney(spelled wrong) binding on the bc rich.
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Last edited by Rocketface2112 at Aug 10, 2009,
The B.C. Rich is priced at $1050 but they are selling it for $700. The Schecter is Priced at $900 but is being sold for $700. i won't get a chance to play either of them b4 i buy however. i have heard really good things about both guitars more so about the B.C Rich than the schecter though. I really like the ebony fretboard on the b.c. rich too
Last edited by Wayne637 at Aug 10, 2009,
I am actually going for the BCR. While BCRs are not known for their quality, surprisingly enough the assassin fx6 is a great quality guitar.

Really, any BCR under $500 is going to be pretty bad. The assassin is at that price point where B.C. Rich is really impressive. Neck-through, coil taps, actually good pickups for $700. Don't listen to all the BCR bashing, bandwagon-jumpers.

Personally, I really want one. They FX6 is a gorgeous guitar.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
The BC Rich is nice for the price, but seeing the Schecter with USA seymour duncans was a pleasant surprise. I'd go for the schecter even though its not as flashy looking. You really should try it out though before buying though- its an expensive risk to take
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
it is a pretty big risk but im gettin it from musiciansfriend and i can get a refund if i dont like it. Im really leaning towards the B.C. Rich. i know B.C. Rich generally sucks but i have heard some really good things about it and it really is a gorgeous guitar. I also like the ebony fretboard as compared to the rosewood on the schecter.
ebony always is a plus....

well since you can't try it (which is unfortunate) good luck with the purchase!
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
the thing everyone is forgetting is that the bc has those ASS UGLY HEADSTOCKS while the schecter doesnt, but hey, whatever floats your boat
~Defiant~