I might get an electric guitar but I've no amp,
and the very silly question from my mother is can you put any kind of ampliefer on it; like the ones you use for your mp3 player / iPod?
Thx
What's your budget, Gigging or just practice and genres you play
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Lyske
I might get an electric guitar but I've no amp,
and the very silly question from my mother is can you put any kind of ampliefer on it; like the ones you use for your mp3 player / iPod?
Thx

lol i love how your mother is cheap. thats hilarious. it is possible but the tone would be very unorthodox. just get a small amp if thats what you want.
i've got a boner for murder
if u actually wanna play guitar get a guitar amplifier if u wanna hear loud vibrations listen to yer mom

srry fr sounding like a dick but its the truth
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
If you use a multifx unit you can play your guitar through computer speakers or a stereo. The cheapest decent new amp is a Vypyr 15 at $100.
I recommend the Roland Cube 15x or Peavey Vypyr 15.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Quote by Jak Archer
What's your budget, Gigging or just practice and genres you play

I'm just a beginner (on acoustic) but my mom found some who's selling his Stagg Heavy ISC for 70€ but there's a little problem with the output, and the amp would just be for practise