I searched for a similar topic and didnt find anything so im sorry if its already a thread,

Im making a warmoth soloist and looking at doing just a bridge bridge humbucker only, but i want decent cleans as well as that fat bottom end with just enough mids and smooth leads. Im open to any brand, and the body is going to be either basswood or mahogany.
Thanks
Try an Ibanez with a HSH set up?

Edit: Price range and someone can find you specific guitars.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Look for Passive pickups with Alnico V magnets?
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
im looking for a pickup, not a whole guitar, hence me giving the wood type im using?
yes i do want a passive, but im looking for a humbucker, like the DiMarzio Evolution or a Duncan Invader, but that will have good lows, pronounced mids and smooth leads that will also sound good on a clean channel
You might want to get two pickups so you can effectively cover all of those sounds.
Epiphone G-400
Roland Cube 30X
Oh whoops, wasn't paying attention.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
i was thinking that but i was thinking of coil tapping it so i could reduce output and make it "glassier" and ive recently come to really like the look of a bridge humbucker by itself with a floyd
You can put a piezo bridge. It'll definitely give you cleans, perhaps not the sort of cleans you're after.
Cort G254
Software Amp Modeler
i thought of that, but being a lefty, i would have to do alot of work just to the bridge that would be very costly but good thought