Pit, I have just thought of the most mind boggling thing earlier today while I was getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist. As the dentist was cleaning my teeth I looked up from the blinding overhead light into the mouth of my dentist as he smiled. I noticed that he has pearly white teeth, which lead me to think.

Do dentists have dentists?

If so then that would mean that there would be an endless cycle in the world of one dentist cleaning another's teeth thus leaving every dentist in the world to be connected through having dental care.

Last edited by Captianzues at Aug 10, 2009,
early afternoon failure. i can smell it in this thread.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Of course dentists go to the dentist. Kinda like doctors go to other doctors when they're sick, or corrupt police officers get arrested by other police off... actually nevermind.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
...Surely they'd just use the other dentists in the dentistry...It's a bit like the mind boggler about the 2 tatooists and new guy in town.
Obv, you go for the dentist with the least shiny teeth
Quote by shattamakar
Just because i like the taste of semen...It doesnt necessarily mean you would like it too..

...Music is like that.
SORRY THERE BUDDY.

You are suggesting this: Dentist A gets his teeth cleaned by Dentist B, Dentist B gets his teeth cleaned by Dentist C and so on so forth.

Now consider this: Dentist A gets his teeth by Dentist B, Dentist C also gets his teeth cleaned by Dentist B, Dentist B gets his teeth cleaned by Dentist A who also cleans Dentist D's teeth so on so forth.

So no there is no infinite cycle as there is no law preventing one dentist from cleaning exclusively one other dentists teeth. That is all.
Goodness gracious me!
Um, it wouldn't be never ending, the last dentist would clean the first dentists teeth.

You lose. GOOD DAY SIR!
Quote by Bizarro
SORRY THERE BUDDY.

You are suggesting this: Dentist A gets his teeth cleaned by Dentist B, Dentist B gets his teeth cleaned by Dentist C.

Now consider this: Dentist A gets his teeth by Dentist B, Dentist C also gets his teeth cleaned by Dentist B, Dentist B gets his teeth cleaned by Dentist A.

So no there is no infinite cycle as there is no law preventing one dentist from cleaning exclusively one other dentists teeth. That is all.

BUT IT WOULD BE AWKWARD
Quote by Captianzues
BUT IT WOULD BE AWKWARD

Please let me have a hit of whatever it is you're smoking.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
someone's had too much novacaine
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
why would it be awkward?

its the same for opticians im guessing...
Quote by shattamakar
Just because i like the taste of semen...It doesnt necessarily mean you would like it too..

...Music is like that.
I've got a better question.

What are dentists on about when they say all those letter and numbers when they look at your teeth?
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
And what about mailpeople? Is there a constant and never ending chain of people delivering mail to eachother? Although I suppose a P.O. box would break the chain.

/loose spongebob reference

edit: curses!

Quote by BruceWillisman
You definately stole this from spongebob and changed it from mail men to dentists.

Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Last edited by Gsaws at Aug 10, 2009,
Quote by Captianzues
BUT IT WOULD BE AWKWARD

I lol'd hard.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."

Two dentists can do eachothers teeth.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
maybe they just have a HUGE dentist orgy and sh'bam! clean teeth...

pass what you're taking.
Quote by shattamakar

...Music is like that.
Quote by ScreamForSunday
I think You just gave me a new thing to have nightmares about O.O

Why are you capitalising the y? Is He God?
hello
Quote by LankeyDwarf
I've got a better question.

What are dentists on about when they say all those letter and numbers when they look at your teeth?

They're referencing what tooth the cavity or whatever they're looking at is.

There's a number for each tooth.

Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
dude i have a dentist appointment today i hate it!
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by Captianzues
Why are you capitalizing the H. Am I God?

No, by asking that question you proved you are not all knowing. I was merely being cautious not to feel your wrath.
hello
Quote by Chunky_Lover
dude i have a dentist appointment today i hate it!

seriously; ask him where he gets his teeth checked...
we will all sleep peacefully if you do
Quote by shattamakar

...Music is like that.
Quote by Kensai
Of course dentists go to the dentist. Kinda like doctors go to other doctors when they're sick, or corrupt police officers get arrested by other police off... actually nevermind.

What about prostitutes?
<_<
>_>

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Oh my god! Wouldn't doctors, barbers, optometrists and physiotherapists all have the same problem as well?
Quote by Captianzues
Why are you capitalizing the H. Am I God?

Why are you capitalizing the I? Are you... waitaminute...
Quote by hugh20
What about prostitutes?
<_<
>_>

what about toilettes cleaner ?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Maybe they have the dentist at their work do it...
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

can hookers get laid off?
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Captianzues is now my favorite UGer
Quote by oneblackened
win.

I thought I'd quote this because it's the one and only time I have recieved praise in The Pit in however many days i have been posting

third wave ska is garbage two tone is the best

Come
on
you
Tractor
Boys!
Sounds like the Spongebob episode where he asks the mailman if mailmen have their own mailmen, or if they deliver it themselves...
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies