Hey guys, my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/andrewbrady2009

Im 20 and have been playing 3 years. I write my own stuff, am looking for someone to work on a song, or maybe more, online, perhaps by exchanging files through MSN or something.

I use FL Studio and Pro Tools for arranging and recording through an M-Box 2.

Would be cool if there was someone in a similiar position who did this.
I'm 18, been playing 5 years, I write instrumentals mainly, I use GarageBand and Logic for all my Recording and arranging through an Alesis 8 Track USB thing with a few mics, wouldn't mind having something like this as a hobby maybe, though MSN file transfers would be better done by either filehosting or email

my myspace is www.myspace.com/tanksblueroom but i very rarely use it, TankEliminator@live.com is my MSN if you want to chat further about it

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Quote by TheFly_1990
I'm 18, been playing 5 years, I write instrumentals mainly, I use GarageBand and Logic for all my Recording and arranging through an Alesis 8 Track USB thing with a few mics, wouldn't mind having something like this as a hobby maybe, though MSN file transfers would be better done by either filehosting or email

my myspace is www.myspace.com/tanksblueroom but i very rarely use it, TankEliminator@live.com is my MSN if you want to chat further about it

Cool I have added you.
Will get in touch.
Anyone else interested?
Really wanna collaborate with people to see what happens.
Also if anyone knows a rapper please let me know.
I am interested dude. You sound like you can record more seriously than some ofthe other people on here. I can play bass and rhythm guitar if you want. My rhythm guitar playing isn't the best when it comes to high speed thrash and fear factory style music but is ok and with the bass I can keep in time but can't do any slapping and popping. Do you have any samples of your recordings?
Quote by muckypup
I am interested dude. You sound like you can record more seriously than some ofthe other people on here. I can play bass and rhythm guitar if you want. My rhythm guitar playing isn't the best when it comes to high speed thrash and fear factory style music but is ok and with the bass I can keep in time but can't do any slapping and popping. Do you have any samples of your recordings?

if you wanna hear an example of my stuff just head over to my profile, couple of songs posted up there, I'm a focused rhythm player, and if any slapping or popping is necessary, I can take a shot at it!

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90