Over the past couple days I've come across a bunch of songs in my library that I KNOW I didn't purchase, download, etc. They look as if they'd been bought from the iTunes store, but I checked my purchase history and nobody has hold of my account.

What do you guys think this could be? I got a new computer weeks ago, maybe it came with mp3's?
are they the standard few pieces which come with windows?
Gear:
Buffet E13 Clarinet in Bb.
Canon 40D, Sigma 35 mm f/1.4 Art, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 L IS USM macro, Tamron 17-50 2.8, 50 mm 1.8.
Flickr
You're doing it in your sleep!!!

I know that WMP on PC comes with a few songs already, do you have a Mac? In which case I guess iTunes does the same automatically.

Well.. are they good songs? If so then why are you complaining
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by StewieGriffin93
I got a new computer weeks ago, maybe it came with mp3's?

Problem solved.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Potter Puppet Pals!!!
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
some Aaron Goldberg, Aisha Duo, Habib Koité and Bamada, Karsh Kale, The Posies, and some Latin woman I deleted immediately. Somebody's into world music. The Posies is the only rock, really.

dumby edit: It was the computer's sample music. Surprised it isn't Beethoven though.
Last edited by StewieGriffin93 at Aug 10, 2009,
Quote by StewieGriffin93
some Aaron Goldberg, Aisha Duo, Habib Koité and Bamada, Karsh Kale, The Posies, and some Latin woman I deleted immediately. Somebody's into world music. The Posies is the only rock, really.

"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Yeah, they came with your computer. I got those exact same artists in my music library when I got this computer.
Quote by Kaeq
Yeah, they came with your computer. I got those exact same artists in my music library when I got this computer.

This is the answer. I had those as well. Deleted them all except the Habib Koite. That stuff is really good.
Quote by StewieGriffin93

dumby edit: It was the computer's sample music. Surprised it isn't Beethoven though.

And so the mysterious music case is solved. Nice thread you got yourself here. So is anyone into knitting?