I've been looking for a delay to replace my (stolen ) carbon copy, and heard this was coming out, so as soon as i saw it on an ebay store i got it!

Are you ready?.....

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

Yeah, its a EHX Memory Boy! Its an awesome pedal, and imo much better than the carbon copy
It has a better sound, more control over the modulation, and $50 cheaper. The only thing the mxr has is slightly more delay time.
This is probably my new favorite pedal!
I'm not sure how to post clips yet, but if I figure it out I'll post some for you guys
Ah sweet dude !!! Clipz plzzzzz!!!

HNPD
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Aw man, fix the pics please!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Thanks guys! I'm not sure how to post clips, and I won't be able to for a few hours anyways (grandma's bday) but ill try to get some.
And to Mr. Jiggly Fly, i haven't tried a deluxe memory man yet, but from what ive seen on youtube and stuff, id say its similar but not quite as good, but at a third of the price, im not complaining!
Quote by pearljam4
the pics arent working for you guys? idk why, they work for me fine

and me
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
FIX THE PIX!

And clips. Nao.

HNPD!
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Yep, no pics for me either....

I wish I had waited for one of these instead of buying my Carbon Copy

HNPD

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
I'm not getting any pics either.

But HNPD!

I'm thinking of getting one of these, or the toy. I need to hear more clips before I buy though. So clips please
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
im torn between this or the carbon copy, so i also need clips
the pics arent working here eihter
HMPD
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
what the hell?! why arent the pics working? idk, ill attach them so you guys are happy. and if you want clips, can someone tell me how to make them and put them on here? all i have to record with is my crappy camera, so not too sure how theyll come out
Record with your camera, then export the audio from the video (you can do this with quicktime and probably WMP) then upload it to your profile here on UG.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite