I just bought the Presonus Inspire, it should arrive in about 4 days. I'm becoming very anxious to do some high quality recording with my computer, so I bought this audio interface. However, I'm debating if I made the right decision. I have a schecter Omen 6 with a Line 6 Spider Valve. Now, I decided to go with the inspire because it appeared to be pretty basic (which is all I need for now). I bought this instead of a Line 6 toneport also because (1) the inspire was cheaper and (2) I believe any tone that I want can be obtained through my amplifier. Hence my anxiousness to get my hands on a piece of equipment, I'm unsure if I looked into the toneport enough, plus Presonus gear seems pretty reliable. I know with a Spider Valve you must buy other Line 6 products in order to have compatibility. Will the inspire even be compatible with my amp? I'm very new at some of this stuff so any input would be appreciated!
What do you mean by compatible? Are you going to mic or go direct?
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
use the direct out so you will need an xlr
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
The only thing you need to look into is the compatibility with windows vista, Ive heard people have had issues with drivers and such. Ive owned one for two almost two years and never had an issue with XP. The preamps are decent, its built like a tank and I can link a really good review if you want.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
I actually own a mac so hopefully that doesn't cause any issues. link away my friend.