I've seen many forum posts and even profiles of bassist on UG constantly rippin on guitarits and having some opion that all guitarist are stupid,ego-maniacs but in reality these bassist that are saying this stuff are the real ego-maniacs and the elitists.

Im not saying that its every bassist on UG just a select group I've seen.

I just want to know where and how this opion was formed, I mean both guitarists and bassists play instruments so how is one better than the other?
You joke about us being less important then mini-fridges.
We joke about you being ego maniacs.

95% of people have respect. Get over it.
They're not better than each other, itsj ust yknow, in a band situation where its 2 guitaristsand 1 bassist, and they (we :P) joke around and piss bassists off to no end, like the basssit jokes, etc.. Plus a lot of guitarists I know think bass is a joke instrument.
i understand that but it upsets me when people on here base their entire opion on guitarist off one they've known or something they've read and then they think they're the **** or more important...grow up (not you. those people)
Quote by intenseshawn
i understand that but it upsets me when people on here base their entire opion on guitarist off one they've known or something they've read and then they think they're the **** or more important...grow up (not you. those people)

It works both ways.

Thread closed.
Face it, all guitarists are egotistical morons

damn I love my job
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.