Alright, so I have a concert about a week, and two days from today, and I was wondering if I should change my strings.

I haven't changed these guys in almost a year, but I'm afraid i'll have fret buzz, and won't go away in time for the concert.

So should I change them as soon as possible or keep them?
yeah... you wont get fret buzz from new strings if you are keeping the same type of strings. the same tuning and the same gauge. You need to change them no less than every 3 months man
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
If you replace them now then they will have time to break in. and like the guy said, you won't have fret buzz if you keep the same type of string.
Alright thanks guys. I know, I should replace them every month or so, but sometimes I just get lazy
replace them however often you feel neccessary, no need to waste money on strings if they still feel ok to you, its entirely up to your judgement
Quote by Torbjorn 66
replace them however often you feel neccessary, no need to waste money on strings if they still feel ok to you, its entirely up to your judgement

+1 there is no set date to change strings, I know people who have had them on for over 2 years. Change them when ever you feel like they need changing, some people just like the feel of old strings