You know you have them..

For me, we had a teacher who we called "Mrs.Good People" Because she would always say stuff like:
"Time to read, good people!"
"I BELIEVE IN YOU, GOOD PEOPLE!"

She was a crazy b- ANYWAYS.

She also did the wierdest things..
One time we were reading and all the sudden she came across the word "atlantis" and she started writing it on the board and made a song and she sang it..

Scared the shiza outta some people- I swear.

She would also sometimes have to read the attendance with magnifying glasses...

And if you talked to her about new things..
Well..

"Hey Mrs. Good People, you got a Facebook?"
"I have never heard of Face Book but you are a Good person."

Your turn.

UG DOES forgive, then eventually forgets

Luigi>Mario

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Anyone who sucks my dick is special.
I had a history teacher who looked like Kerry King with a shorter beard, tried to teach us about Alexander the Great using the Iron Maiden song, and awarded extra credit for random ****, like I identified the two toys on his desk as godzilla and rodan and he gave me +2 on my next test (not that I needed it of course.)
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Mr. Casper. He lifted me up by my shirt collar with one arm. I weigh 260 pounds.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by JacobLampman
Mr. Casper. He lifted me up by my shirt collar with one arm. I weigh 260 pounds.

Doesn't sound too FRIENDLY to me!!

Luigi>Mario

Quote by WantsLesPaul
My Old English lecturer, Alaric. He's a proper hippy, tells everyone to keep things groovy and has described the Canterbury Tales as 'pilgrimtastic'.
My old science teacher was pretty cool.
He was really young, looked like Jack Black, always had an acoustic guitar and a harmonica in the class room or had music playing.
He used to tell some really good stories in the middle of lessons aswell as jokes!
And he was in a blues/classic rock band.
He also dressed up in a school uniform like Jack Black did in School of Rock and played a song from the film with a load of students at the Christmas Show.
He was everyone's favourite teacher lol.
Mr Morris - crazy physics teacher, lets us distrubute our own justice to annoying kids :L
Mrs. Johnson (63) - "I know a lot about vaginas."

Mr. Elwood (deceased) - i walked in to his class one day and he was in a trash bag rapping with one of my friends.

Coach West (37?) - *in football practice, singing* "I love to go swimmin with bowlegged women..."
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
My old history teacher would relate everything to Dude Where's My Car, Austin Powers, and Nacho Libre.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Let's see...

We had:
* A maths teacher who'se also an opera singer/stand up comedian
* A chemistry teacher who does weird dances to make people understand dynamic balances n stuff. He also likes Death and Black Metal.
* An english teacher who'se a proper biker (the Hells Angels type but with hair). He also cussed in class alot and you could just walk to someone else's table during a test if you didn't know an answer

Oh and next year there's a chem teacher who makes TNT and gunpowder to keep the pidgeons away, and has everyone make their own fireworks for new years
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Mrs. Craig, 7th grade home education teacher. my friend had a sticker on his face, she mistook it for a growth and insisted he go the the nurse. another time we were making fun of preppy stereotypes and dressed in collared abercrombie shirts and had our collars up. she called our parents for having our collars up.

On the first day she read us a paragraph about how the world is like a bowl of fruit with all its ethnicity and religion et cetera. For the first three days she read us this. Thinking we were a new class each time we entered the room

finally, she never accomplished to ever remember ANYONE's name.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
My humanities teacher was the coolest guy in the world. He was a total musician. He has been in bands since he was in highschool. He released his first two albums in his punk band in high school. He has like 2 electric guitars, 3 amps, 2 acoustics, a drum set, and some african drums in his classroom. He gigs every weekend with the 2 bands he is in. And he recently put a crap load of recording gear and a huge monitor for the musicians in the school to record with. He also never punishes anyone and smokes pot. ha. He is wicked cool.
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Mr Johnson..was a strange guy but amazing in bed, oh what fun a 7 year old can have..
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
My electronics teacher was a hero. loads of banter. threw around terms like "you're a chav man, Council House And Violent!". Named some members of the class different countries Rugby teams. I was the All-Blacks

He actively encouraged competition within the class so we were trying to beat eachother. There were photographs taken of the people who got top in class tests. It resulted in me getting 99.33% overall in my Electronics GCSE.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

I had a teacher that NEVER taught anything in the year that I had her, and she liked to blow invisible bubbles.

Seriously.

She would take the cap off, dip her invisible bubble wand and blow them, and watch them float by.
Another teach. Mr. Mogenson. He was so awesome. He was always making dirty jokes. And at football practice he is awesome.

"I HAD MORE CONTACT WITH MY WIFE LAST NIGHT! And I'm for serious."

"Whenever I'm in bed with my wife, we ****. That proves my manhood."
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by Highway60Bob
Mrs. Craig, 7th grade home education teacher. my friend had a sticker on his face, she mistook it for a growth and insisted he go the the nurse. another time we were making fun of preppy stereotypes and dressed in collared abercrombie shirts and had our collars up. she called our parents for having our collars up.

On the first day she read us a paragraph about how the world is like a bowl of fruit with all its ethnicity and religion et cetera. For the first three days she read us this. Thinking we were a new class each time we entered the room

finally, she never accomplished to ever remember ANYONE's name.

I had a home education teacher named Mrs. Craig too. She was also crazy.

I had a science teacher that played, and still plays bass in a gothic band. Long hair, always wearing black, boots.. But he was awesome, I still talk to him from time to time.

Oh and my philosophy teacher that was always making fun of my band shirts. We had some awesome discussions about Zappa and The Mothers, he was also a big Free fan.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Last edited by Dealer16 at Aug 10, 2009,
Mr. Reynolds. Engineering teacher. Used to throw things at you if you irritated him. Was hilarous watching board rubbers fly across the room and hit people square in the face.

Mr. Husdson. Chemistry teacher. Would pour chemicals onto the table and set fire to them. Also set fire to the playground once. His classroom ceiling was black.

A French teacher who's name I can't spell. Took us on a school trip to Germany and bought us beer.

Barb. My Law teacher for my AS Level. Used to swear non stop and insult people. Legend.

Shim-Shim. My A2 Law teacher. She was just really, really hot.
Quote by daytripper75
I had a home education teacher named Mrs. Craig too. She was also crazy.

I also had an insane teacher named Mrs. Craig! She was hot though, and she taught us math, not home ed.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I had a teacher that NEVER taught anything in the year that I had her, and she liked to blow invisible bubbles.

Seriously.

She would take the cap off, dip her invisible bubble wand and blow them, and watch them float by.

Suspect drugs.

Luigi>Mario

Quote by WantsLesPaul
I had a pretty cool math teacher whose name was Jamal. He had a huge moustache, and I think he was from Iran or something like that. He would always go into long explanations, which included lots of drawing, and alternating between speaking very quiet and very loud. Me and the other people who where sitting at the same table spent pretty much all of his lessons talking, but he would just join in on the conversations. He would also check my mp3 player, and comment on what I was listening to. He liked music a lot, and listened to everything from Rihanna to Judas Priest.