It's a song I wrote from riffs, I didn't finished it yet, but I would like to hear comments...
It's a lot of parts together, unorganized yet...
I need to compose verses.
If you write a comment write something like "this sucks" or "that was good", explain what sucked or what did you liked.
Click here to download
Dukey Uses & Abuses:

A Jackson Kelly, A Gibson Les Paul, 2 Fender amps,An Ibanez bass, A Digitech RP350
OK...
1) I plan vox for the chorus like in Cowboys From Hell (too sad I can't find how sings that way...)
2) I hosted the file 'cause I couldn't attach it at the moment 'cause I have really annoying bugs with this site. (which really pisses me off!)
3) It's a groove (even a little bit of thrash somewhere...) metal song.
4) Thank you guys again, even bad comments can help! (trust me, I learned from hostile people I met a lot, about music and beyond...)
Dukey Uses & Abuses:

A Jackson Kelly, A Gibson Les Paul, 2 Fender amps,An Ibanez bass, A Digitech RP350
it smells of early day metallica to me for some reason, and that was the only period I can tolerate (not saying like. tolerate). song is well done for what it is, though the chorus is slightly weak and not exactly chorusy, perhaps try writing a new one with more ferocity or a bigger groove. outro gets the cake for funnest riff. liking it, can turn out pretty fun. 6/10 thus far
Hard to comment on a song y my band mate, but, it has room for improvement. 7/10