Hey guys. Background info--I've been coming to UG for years now. I just created a new profile and what not, so I'm not a COMPLETE newb.

BUT...internet stereotypes aside, here's my band. Check us on out myspace and then there are a number of pages you can follow after that.

We're giving out free EP's to whoever requests them, so make sure you jump on this oppurtunity.

THANKS.

TEEJ.

www.myspace.com/ashesofgomorrah
Last edited by LeprosyInMyPant at Aug 10, 2009,
awesome ****! I honestly really like it.

as for critiques, the tone of one guitar is too trebly and does not go well with the other cleaner sounding tone. you can still understand whats happening though, and i really like the vocals, but it could use some variety. throw some growles in there maybe.

C4C?
www.myspace.com/exylum
Quote by sledgefoot
awesome ****! I honestly really like it.

as for critiques, the tone of one guitar is too trebly and does not go well with the other cleaner sounding tone. you can still understand whats happening though, and i really like the vocals, but it could use some variety. throw some growles in there maybe.

C4C?
www.myspace.com/exylum

Thanks bro, it is appreciated.
As for your band, you've got some really nice riffs going on in there. The mix is muddy, but that's to be expected from the genre. You guys seem really tight as a band, that I can say...everything flows very well.

As for crit...really, the vocals are not varied. I don't find this to be a fault, but our vocals don't vary either. I just wanted to point out the irony. That and I'm more into the screaming than growling vocals anyway.

Um, the recording is the only thing I see "wrong" I guess. Mic your drums better. Fix some tone stuff (that's not a big thing, I think every guitarist should have their own standards for tone.)

Good stuff though dude.

BTW....REALLY REALLY REALLY liked the beginning to Descending Towards Damnation.
Your name is REALLY similar to Anthems Of Gomorrah. Even though they are BM, a comparison may still be drawn
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, RATHER EMAIL MY SITE
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by On Winds of Plague
The problem with these guys, they aren't beating a dead horse, they're sodomizing it, and then charging people to watch the video on the internet.
Quote by Mr. Hand
Your name is REALLY similar to Anthems Of Gomorrah. Even though they are BM, a comparison may still be drawn

Noted. But we've never heard of them, so I think we'll stick to our name and just wait it out. If anybody starts drawing the comparison, well might have to think about the name change. Thanks, though.

And to GuitarGod, thanks for your input. I'll tell Sam to turn his treble down.
BTW, anybody that does like our band, add us on myspace!! Show us some love!!

(sorry for bump, last one, I promise.)