Yoww, I'm learning guitar and i was wondering if you could help me with some easy tabs, i know theres a topic up there ^ saying tabs for beginners but i even thing beginners too good for me...Obviously i know the ridiculuously easy ones. (seven nation army and what not) But i need something to play over the holidays. Any ideas?

I can play roughly.
Papa Roach - Last Resort
White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
QOTSA - Go With The Flow (the high bit at the start)

And various other songs along those lines. Any help would be amazing

<3
Green day.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Status Quo.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
That is a ****ty answer. Greenday have written a lot of songs. Some are easy even for beginners, others can be quite difficult for beginners. Basket case is tricky because of the combination of a rather high tempo, on and off palm muting, and partial playing of the chords.

Really easy would be like
smoke on the water by deep purple
fell in love with a girl (using powerchords) by white stripes
polly by nirvana
Greenday - redundant, american idiot, jesus of suburbia (long, but each part is pretty easy stuff) F.O.D + secret song,
Nirvana - About a girl, come as you are, polly
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Seriously, this is one the best and easiest metal songs (you don't have to play the solo part).
Also Seek & Destroy. Riff of Sad But True.

The Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
Deep Purple - Sail Away
Deep Purple - Speed King