ok, so i have 215$ and im goin to some guitar store in like a week but idk what i rly should get. I already own an Epiphone les Paul, an RP-90 effect pedal, and a V-18 tube amp. im not sure if im gonna get a guitar, if i do i then i want floyd rose. so what do you guys think i should get? Oh! and i play hard rock, and metal mostly, if that helps
Strings?

Seriously, you have a cheap tube amp, a decent guitar, and a decent pedal, you dont need anything.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

it's gunna be hard to find a new guitar with a floyd rose for your price.. But schecter is a good brand... If you can save up some money get a schecter omen.. or find a used guitar
Quote by Baraga
Save and get a better amp, you wont regret it

Always the best choice
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Saving really is the only thing for you, with that amount of cash you're not going to improve on what you have in any way really worthwhile. So yeah, save and get a better amp. Any guitar with a real floyd, or a decent flaoting trem is gonna cost you upwards of $500.
Quote by Baraga
Save and get a better amp, you wont regret it

+1
okay, ill save for a better amp, but i also need some strings so ill get some, any certain kinds that i should get? haha ive never actually bought my own before, my mom just picked them up XP
buy one of every type of string at the store and choose which one you like more
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Ernie Ball Regular Slinky's. you really cant go wrong
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"