Im in need of a new cell phone plan and i want to get an iphone, the family plan that i will get is 60 bucks plus the iphone data service 30 so its already 90 a month. if i want unlimited text itll be 20 bucks more for my line totaling 110 plus tax and other service charges here in cali. i donot want to pay more then a hundred so im gonna have to sacrifice the unlimited text. How can i get around the 20 buck fee? is there an app where people with regular cells can reply?
I know there's one app where you pay like...$5 and it allows you to text for free cause they text it to an email address or something.
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
Ha my unlimited texting is 10 more dollars and I barely use it.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Attach a cheap, unlimited-text planned phone to the back with carpet tape ?
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Ovenman
Attach a cheap, unlimited-text planned phone to the back with carpet tape ?

wont work att charges 20 bucks for unlimited text on any phone, iphone being a "smart PHone" should have some way of sending free text via the wifi access, ive heard of something about sendin it through email but idk if regular phones can reply.