So, I seem to have it (little finger and half of ring finger is numb)..

Anyone else had it? I'm just wondering if it is common amongst guitarists. If not, anyone had any other hand issues??
Quote by maXterbat0r
I bruised my knuckles playing hand drums.

I get bruises from playing drums, i am that hardxcore
I have it in my big toes. Usually, I don't think there's anything they can do about it.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by DieGarbageMan
I get bruises from playing drums, i am that hardxcore

I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS

/Beatlesreference

But seriously, I have before. xD

br00t4l, I know.

OT: I haven't had what TS has. Hopefully I won't either.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by entity0009
Me. As a matter of fact I've got it right now. It's a bitch.

Been to a doctor or are you just gonna ride it out?
Quote by the1
Been to a doctor or are you just gonna ride it out?

I'm gonna give it a few days see what happens. It's really annoying though, it distracts me when I'm soloing.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I've had it for about a week now T_T It feels so weird to bend up. Is it best to ride it out and let it heal on it's own or not? Because I've heard it causes muscle wasting after a while, which is irreversible.
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
Quote by Vince Sixx
I have it in my big toes. Usually, I don't think there's anything they can do about it.

You know the ulnar nerve is called that because it runs along a bone in your forearm called the ulna?
Whoa, did you get this from playing guitar or is it non related?
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
i had the opposite with the radial nerve. made me giggle.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by leftyace
Whoa, did you get this from playing guitar or is it non related?

I'm pretty sure I got mine from sleeping in an odd position. I guess it just depends on how you're resting your elbow. It's quite humerus. >_>
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
You probably have a pinched nerve or something. Work on exercises to build a better form and maybe go to a doctor to get it looked at so that you can stop any more inflammation from happening, as that will lead to tendinitis.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by TrP6 SeNiLe
I'm pretty sure I got mine from sleeping in an odd position. I guess it just depends on how you're resting your elbow. It's quite humerus. >_>

Once I woke up and I was on my back, but my left hand was under my back. It was numb, but after some finger exercise it was fine.
Quote by TomusAM

Once I woke up and I was on my back, but my left hand was under my back. It was numb, but after some finger exercise it was fine.

I get that every single night. I like smacking it really hard on things because it doesn't hurt.

That is until you get the feeling back and your hand hurts. Still it's always worth it.
go to your doctors?
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
If left untreated you might need surgery, for the mean time until you see your doctor dont put much strain on those fingers and soak them in warm water.
Quote by MightyAl
You know the ulnar nerve is called that because it runs along a bone in your forearm called the ulna?

Nope, but it sounded like what I have in my big toes. Random numbness in one place. Now I feel stupid :P
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009