Page 1 of 2
Well, I need some help in the friend department guys......There's this guy see, and we used to be friends. In fact, throughout elementary school, we were best friends. In Jr.High, a little less so, but just because I made a whole bunch of new friends. In retrospect, maybe I was a bad friend and neglected him.

But now that we're out of JR. high and moving to high school, he has been a major dick. ANYTIME I even attempt to talk to him, he blows me off. He wont even say anything. He'll acknowledge that I'm there, but that's all. So we're at band camp and im thinking, well, maybe we really didnt know each other that well. I talk to him, he totally ignores me, BUT that same day he's talking to this girl who used to go to our school, who he didnt even know that well, and they're laughing and chatting, what the ****?

Any ideas on how to maybe reconnect?
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Suck him off.

This is really the only option TS.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Suck him off.

Can't he's kinda homophobic
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
But now that we're out of JR. high and moving to high school, he has been a major dick. ANYTIME I even attempt to talk to him, he blows me off. He wont even say anything. He'll acknowledge that I'm there, but that's all. So we're at band camp and im thinking, well, maybe we really didnt know each other that well. I talk to him, he totally ignores me, BUT that same day he's talking to this girl who used to go to our school, who he didnt even know that well, and they're laughing and chatting, what the ****?

What was his minor, testicles 101?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ask him why he's blowing you off.
And if he does it again, pick up the chick he's talkin' to, that will make him acknowledge you.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
well maybe he's just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Maybe he's trying to show how annoying getting neglected is.
"A long time ago, we used to be friends, but I haven't thought of you lately at all"
-the dandy warhols.

Also, friends suck, after I left my high school for a "special school for the gifted" he cut all contact, wouldn't talk to me. He came around eventually, just give it time and let him know you still want to be cool.

By the way I did not go to Professor X's school for the gifted I wish.
Quote by SGibson666
well maybe he's just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Maybe he's trying to show how annoying getting neglected is.

Maybe; I mean we had a falling out in 6th grade and dought the whole year. We fought because I was dating this girl (I use the term dating lightly) And he like got mad and said i neglected him, but after that was over, we were friends again. go figure.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
If he's just a total douche, don't talk to him anymore. People change, especially going from Jr High to high school, they find new groups and blow off their old friends. Everyones had this happen to an old friend or two.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
Maybe; I mean we had a falling out in 6th grade and dought the whole year. We fought because I was dating this girl (I use the term dating lightly) And he like got mad and said i neglected him, but after that was over, we were friends again. go figure.

Well, not sure man. Just give him some time.
dude bro, i know this kid that was my best friend for like 6-8 th grade and most of the 9th grade. he got a girlfriend and some ****in gay ass band tha cant even play music and ever since he acts like he ways ****in beter than everybody including me. so i jus barely talk to him and hes a ****in pussy so hell sit here and start tryin to act cool and trying to make himself look bad ass and ill star tellin him off and hell be like dude o sorry man i didnt mean it ill be like whatever dude **** you. but anyway **** him dude make new friends its what i did
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
He probably thinks you're not cool enough or something, or he's trying to be cool for the chick. He'll embarass himself eventually, don't worry.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by pitobodies
He probably thinks you're not cool enough or something, or he's trying to be cool for the chick. He'll embarass himself eventually, don't worry.

I don't think he's going for her, I mean, he's kind of a geek.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
Quote by Kensai

you never fail to amuse me Kensai
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
he just dont like you. you must have done something to piss him off.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Kensai

Aren't you out of college already, Kenneh?
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
this guy just seems to be another asswipe.

and no offense, but grow some balls and stand up for yourself, if he wont talk to you, who cares? isnt there something like, 6 BILLION people on this rock?

"Any statement beginning with the words 'In truth' is almost always a lie."

The Legion
You admit you started neglecting him. He moved on and made other friends, like you did to him. It isn't rocket science, and it happens.

EDIT: To elaborate:

I don't believe he's being a douche. I think it's very unfair on him that you think you can just be best buddies again after you moved off of him. People drift apart, that's natural, it's part of life. As I said, he's done nothing wrong, and technically nor have you, except for seemingly take his friendship for granted, and now you feel butthurt because it isn't the case anymore. You may not have completely thrown him away, but you've obviously not spent as much time with him, and after a length of time, you don't realise how much you change, especially at your age.
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
So we're at band camp ...
I see little hope for either of you, friends or not.

Quote by Autumnfallsbest
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Shave your pubes, draw eyes on your balls, and a big upside down unhappy mouth from each end of your pelvis, and write "WHY YOU BLOWIN' ME OFF, BRO?" upside down in marker pen on your chest. Hang from a ceiling naked upside down whilst naked. Hopefully he'll get the message.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Weed generally brings people together. Smoke a couple bowls with him.
Quote by ripdime04
dude bro, i know this kid that was my best friend for like 6-8 th grade and most of the 9th grade. he got a girlfriend and some ****in gay ass band tha cant even play music and ever since he acts like he ways ****in beter than everybody including me. so i jus barely talk to him and hes a ****in pussy so hell sit here and start tryin to act cool and trying to make himself look bad ass and ill star tellin him off and hell be like dude o sorry man i didnt mean it ill be like whatever dude **** you. but anyway **** him dude make new friends its what i did

Response

Some people just show their true colors later in friendship, especially with something like moving to high school. You just have to reckon whether it's worth putting up with those attributes or not. Most likely he was a douche to begin with.
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
Well, I need some help in the friend department guys......There's this guy see, and we used to be friends. In fact, throughout elementary school, we were best friends. In Jr.High, a little less so, but just because I made a whole bunch of new friends. In retrospect, maybe I was a bad friend and neglected him.

... what was the question?

seriously tho this happens alot while going to high school, most of the kids from grade 8 arent friends anymore... **** happens but maybe later you'll be friends again
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Kensai

Dude, high school not college.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by bass-man9712
... what was the question?

seriously tho this happens alot while going to high school, most of the kids from grade 8 arent friends anymore... **** happens but maybe later you'll be friends again

+1 In 8th grade I was friends with everyone. After we hit highschool I didn't see or talk to but a quarter of the people I knew since gradeschool. Now I'm going into college and only really talk to about 2 or 3 of the people I went to gradeschool with anymore.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
honestly, forget him. you're going to be in high school and you'll most likely meet people that are x10 more interesting than him.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Quote by PussyPunk182
Shave your pubes, draw eyes on your balls, and a big upside down unhappy mouth from each end of your pelvis, and write "WHY YOU BLOWIN' ME OFF, BRO?" upside down in marker pen on your chest. Hang from a ceiling naked upside down whilst naked. Hopefully he'll get the message.

Page 1 of 2